A tan pack using sugar and honey or a few glasses of water, try simple methods to get rid of tanned lips. We have entered the terrible 40s -- we mean the temperature -- and there is just no getting away from the sun.
But with these simple steps, you can keep your lips looking luscious and your pout selfie-ready.
1. Lip balm: Use lip balms and lipsticks that have SPF 20.
2. Exfoliate: You can use a simple tan pack with sugar and honey and exfoliate your lips in order to get rid of the dead skin on your lips. Moisturise your lips with almond oil to get the best results.
3. Stay hydrated: Lip tanning also happens because of dehydration, so you must drink at least eight to 10 glasses of water per day.
4. Lighten with food: Take lemon, potato and beetroot juice, and apply on your lips every night. Wash it off in the morning to get lighter and pink lips.
5. Stop smoking: Excessive smoking also leads to dark lips. You must cut down on your daily cigarettes to prevent your lips from darkening.