All of Kapil Sharma’s fans waited so eagerly for this day and were not left disappointed by his brand new show. However, we can’t say the same for Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and his fans.
The Kapil Sharma Show, aired its first episode last night (Saturday) and Kapil and his merry band of brothers were just as funny as we remembered them. The episode was shot in a New Delhi stadium a while back and superstar Shah Rukh Khan made a long appearance on the show.
Now because the episode was shot in Delhi, some gags and jokes on the capital city were inevitable. But a lot of us were spared when Kapil decided to target Kejriwal instead. Of course, the jokes were still hilarious but we hope the CM takes them in the right spirit as well.
Were they too good or too much? Decide for yourself:
1. Kapil: The country does not go to weather channels for forecasts anymore. We just put on the news and if Kejriwal is wearing a muffler then it’s winters. But he confuses us too when he wears chappals with mufflers.
2. Kapil to Sunil: Yes, this is indeed Shah Rukh Khan! Look at his dimples.
Sunil: Why? Not everyone who coughs is Kejriwal.
3. Kapil to Sunil (who is frisking him): We’ll complaint against you to Kejriwal.
Sunil: Haha! He can’t even control the Delhi Police and I am from Haryana.
4. Sumona to Kapil: I’ll complain to Kejriwal against you.
Kapil: What can he do? All he does is complain about other people.
5. Chandan to Kapil: Kejriwal knows me from before he was elected.
Kapil: Maybe he saw your face when he decided to make a broom his party symbol.
Follow @htshowbiz for more