Articles by Monika Rawal
Actor Sara Ali Khan believes that the lessons learnt from failures are more valuable than the joy of successes.
Updated on Jan 11, 2022 09:06 AM IST
- Atrangi Re movie review: Starring Sara Ali Khan, Dhanush and Akshay Kumar in lead roles, Atrangi Re boasts of a casting coup which can just not go wrong.
Published on Dec 23, 2021 07:53 PM IST
- 83 movie review: If you needed a reason to walk into a theatre, Kabir Khan's 83 is that film which calls for a big screen experience.
Published on Dec 21, 2021 12:23 PM IST
Veteran actor Anupam Kher expresses shock and grief over the tragic demise of CDS Bipin Rawat in an IAF chopper crash; the actor remembers meeting him and calls the late officer his role model.
Published on Dec 10, 2021 07:29 PM IST
- Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui review: Ayushmann Khurrana and Vaani Kapoor star in Abhishek Kapoor's latest romantic comedy.
Published on Dec 10, 2021 10:02 AM IST
- Tadap movie review: Ahan Shetty makes an aggressive entry to the movies in Milan Luthria's latest.
Updated on Dec 03, 2021 03:42 PM IST
After their lip-synced version of Raatan Lambiyan from Shershaah went viral and won hearts, Tanzanian siblings Kili Paul and Neema hope to explore Hindi film music more
Published on Dec 01, 2021 08:23 PM IST
- Antim The Final Truth movie review: Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma are at loggerheads in this cop vs gangster story.
Updated on Nov 26, 2021 05:03 PM IST
- Satyameva Jayate 2 movie review: Loud, screeching, bloated mess, John Abraham brings a film no one should have to tolerate.
Updated on Nov 25, 2021 05:47 PM IST
- Bunty Aur Babli 2 movie review: Rani Mukerji returns with a fresh, new Bunty played by Saif Ali Khan. The fireworks never arrive.
Published on Nov 19, 2021 03:24 PM IST
- Dhamaka movie review: Kartik Aaryan is seen in an intense, never-before-seen avatar in Ram Madhvani's latest thriller.
Updated on Nov 19, 2021 06:26 PM IST
- Sooryavanshi movie review: Akshay Kumar's Veer Sooryavanshi is a worthy addition to Rohit Shetty's cop universe.
Updated on Nov 22, 2021 01:52 PM IST
Filmmaker Ram Madhvani, whose next, Dhamaka starring Kartik Aaryan, is set for an OTT release, talks about his creative process and why he is not churning out more frequently.
Published on Oct 30, 2021 11:28 PM IST
As Akshay Kumar awaits theatrical release of five of his films — Sooryavanshi, Prithviraj, Bachchan Pandey, RakshaBandhan and Ram Setu, the actor hopes the audience will help the industry revive.
Updated on Sep 29, 2021 12:37 AM IST
While release of five of Akshay Kumar films have been announced, there’s no update on Atrangi Re. Now, the actor tells us that they might opt for a direct-to-OTT release for the Aanand L Rai’s directorial film.
Published on Sep 28, 2021 12:48 PM IST
- Thalaivii movie review: The Kangana Ranaut-starrer is packed with solid performances and an attention to period detail, but is let down by its length and an incomplete-feeling story.
Published on Sep 08, 2021 01:30 PM IST
- Chehre movie review: Rumi Jafry's film, starring Amitabh Bachchan and Emraan Hashmi, wastes an interesting idea on preachy theatrics.
Updated on Aug 27, 2021 08:20 AM IST
Pedro aka Berlin from Money Heist: I’m connected with mythology and culture of India more than films
Pedro Alonso, better known as Berlin from Spanish crime series, Money Heist, admits that while he has seen many Bollywood films, he doesn’t have a serious connection with Indian actors and it’s the mythology and meditation, that hails from India, which he is more connected to.
Published on Aug 22, 2021 07:42 PM IST
Ursula aka Tokyo from Money Heist: I’ll be more than glad to play a Hindi speaking part in Bollywood
Ursula Corbero, better known as Tokyo from Spanish crime series, Money Heist, might not recalls the names of Indian films she has watched, but she says if she has the time to prepare and learn, she would love to play a part in a Bollywood project.
Updated on Aug 22, 2021 07:44 PM IST
- BellBottom movie review: Akshay Kumar makes a strong case for bringing the audiences back to the theatres in Ranjit M Tewari's spy thriller.
Updated on Aug 19, 2021 02:32 PM IST
On Kargil Vijay Diwas, Major Deep Singh Sengar (Retd) recounts the brave battle fought, talk about overcoming life-altering injuries.
Published on Jul 25, 2021 08:48 PM IST
We all know, there was only one Dilip Kumar. The name that he has left behind, no one can ever come close to that. And it would never get erased from the history of the Hindi film industry. May god bless his soul, writes Waheeda Rehman.
Published on Jul 08, 2021 12:39 AM IST
Actors such as Sonakshi Sinha, Shruti Haasan and Shilpa Shetty Kundra talk to us on the occasion of National Doctors’ Day, thanking them for their service in the pandemic.
Published on Jul 01, 2021 12:22 AM IST
Akshay Kumar is known for always leading the pack — whether it’s being the first actor to step out and shoot amid the pandemic, or now, announcing a theatrical release for his next, Bell Bottom, after the second wave of Covid crisis has started to subside
Published on Jun 18, 2021 08:48 PM IST
Actor Aamir Khan says the fact that he was also turning a producer with the 2001 film Lagaan, he didn’t get much time to prepare for his role in the film.
Published on Jun 15, 2021 01:06 AM IST
20 years of Lagaan | Oscar nomination brought mainstream cinema on a global platform: Ashutosh Gowariker
Director Ashutosh Gowarikar says that after Lagaan was nominated at the Oscars, there was a renewed interest in the song and dance, not just by NRI audiences but even the non-NRIs wanted to look at it.
Updated on Jun 15, 2021 11:28 AM IST
Through his foundation, YouWeCan, former Indian cricketer, Yuvraj Singh has launched an initiative #Mission1000Beds — to a hospital capacity expansion solution to rapidly scale up the Covid-19 critical care facilities across India.
Published on Jun 10, 2021 04:35 PM IST
According to sources, actor Kartik Aaryan was at advanced level talks with filmmaker Aanand L Rai for a film but before he could sign on the dotted line, things fell apart. Also, it’s being said that Rai is now considering Ayushmann Khurrana for the film.
Updated on May 31, 2021 08:56 AM IST
Gautam Gambhir: I can’t thank Akshay Kumar enough for helping us in this crisis, every donation matters
As actor Akshay Kumar has pledged ₹1 crore to Gautam Gambhir Foundation to deal with Covid-19 crisis, cricketer-turned-politician, Gautam Gambhir says coming forward to support is a very “conscious and a personal decision” and he would never, ever force anyone to come forward and help.
Published on Apr 27, 2021 11:13 AM IST
- All in all, Hello Charlie doesn't give you a headache but doesn't make you go gaga either. Let your kids watch this; they deserve a break from online classes.
Updated on Apr 09, 2021 08:10 PM IST