Kareena Kapoor, son Taimur spotted at Mumbai airport as they leave to celebrate Diwali with Saif Ali Khan. See pics
Actor Kareena Kapoor and her young son Taimur were spotted at private airport in Mumbai. Kareena earlier said that she with husband Saif Ali Khan and their son Taimur would spend Diwali in Dharamshala.
In the pictures online, Kareena was seen dressed casually in black leggings, ankle high books and sweatshirt. Taimur had a blue jeans with a black and white full sleeves shirt. She is expecting her second child with Saif.
Speaking to Times of India, she had said: “Saif is shooting in Dharamshala for a film, and I have never been there, so Taimur and I will join him there. We are actually looking forward to setting out. It will be great to travel to the mountains and spend time in the open air and sunshine. It’s been a year where we had to be at home for a long duration. So, going to Dharamshala and being there for a few days will be great.”
She mentioned how it would be a quiet Diwali for them. “We plan to keep it very quiet and spend as much time in the open as we can. It’s obviously not going to be a big Diwali, and I am very happy with that, I would rather have it small this year.”
But wasn’t as if Kareena had not partied before leaving Mumbai. She had recently been seen at a party with her mother Babita, manager Poonam Damania, and fashion designer Masaba Gupta. She also attended a small party at Karan Johar’s residence along with Malaika Arora, Manish Malhotra and Maheep Kapoor, among others.
Saif, meanwhile, has been busy shooting for his film, Bhoot Police. The film also stars Yami Gautam, Arjun Kapoor and Jacqueline Fernandez. Kareena has wrapped up her commitments with Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Priyanka Chopra has said that she regrets endorsing fairness creams in India, but as a child she believed that dark skin wasn't pretty and would put talcum powder on her face.
- Pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's sangeet function have been shared online by Zoa Morani. Check them out here.
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
Akshay Oberoi: We lucked out as there were no Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar sort of big films releasing in 2020
Republic Day special | John Abraham: Honesty in playing a person who cares for his country comes naturally to me
- Varun Dhawan's wife, Natasha Dalal, got her wedding makeup done in 35 minutes, artist Namrata Soni has said.
- On the second anniversary of Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, Kangana Ranaut has accused the movie 'mafia' of launching negative campaigns against her and the film.
- Remo D'Souza has shared a video of himself, dancing with his doctors, after recovering from a heart attack recently.
- Varun Dhawan's Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Badrinath Ki Dulhania director, Shashank Khaitan, has some advice for the actor's wife, Natasha Dalal.
- Late actor Irrfan Khan's son, Babil, has said that he has no interest in doing films that make ₹100 crore but have no artistic value.