Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor shares throwback pic from UK holiday with Saif Ali Khan, wishes friend
Actor Kareena Kapoor took to Instagram to share a throwback picture with husband and actor Saif Ali Khan to wish an old friend. The actor is currently in Mumbai and is pregnant with her second child with Saif.
Sharing the picture, she wrote: “Happy birthday my darling Gally. We miss us all being together... very soon... god willing. Here’s to Chiswick dinners hugs ...” The picture showed Kareena and Saif standing with a person named Gally. Saif has a hand around both of them as they pose for the camera. For the uninitiated, Chiswick is a neighbourhood in London, known to serve typical British cuisine.
It appears Gally is friends with many in Bollywood. Kareena’s sister Karisma and socialite Natasha Poonawala too wished Gally on her birthday.
Only recently, on her son Taimur Ali Khan’s fourth birthday, Kareena had shared a picture and video of him and had written: “My child... I’m happy at four you have such determination, dedication and focus on what you want to do... which is now picking up the haystack and feeding the cow... God bless you my hardworking boy... but on the way, don’t forget to taste the snow, pluck flowers, jump up and down, climb trees and ofcourse eat all your cake...Chase your dreams and keep your chin up my boy... but above all else... do everything in your life that makes you smile. No one can or ever will love you more than your Amma Happy Birthday Son... My Tim.”
Taimur’s birthday celebration was also a strictly family affair with Karisma’s family, Kareena’s parents and Saif’s sister Soha Ali Khan and her family in attendance. Taimur’s cake was a horse shoe shaped one.
Kareena has been active through her pregnancy. Speaking about it, she had told Bombay Times, “No, there has never been any plan that I have to do this or that. It’s just that I have never been that kind of a person who would sit at home and say, ‘Now I want to put my feet up’. I am doing what I want to do. Working — whether it’s during my pregnancy or post-delivery — has been a point to just say that when has anyone ever said that pregnant women can’t work? In fact, the more active you are, the healthier the baby is and the happier the mother is. After delivery, too, once you feel fit enough, one should do what they feel like doing, and try to balance it out between giving time to the child as well as your work and yourself. I have always been very proud of being a working mother.”
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shahid Kapoor aced the Centre of Gravity challenge, much to the surprise of his wife Mira Rajput, who called him a 'smooth operator'. Watch the video here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Twinkle Khanna, using an adorable photo of daughter Nitara kissing a puppy, urged everyone to wear their masks correctly instead of using them as 'chin straps'.
- Janhvi Kapoor celebrated her 24th birthday on Saturday, with the team of Good Luck Jerry. See inside pictures and videos from the celebrations here.
- Alia Bhatt is ready for summer and her latest Instagram post is a proof of it. Alia was seen soaking up the sun, leaving Katrina Kaif impressed.
- Akshay Kumar shares a picture from the script-reading session of Ram Setu with Jacqueline Fernandez and Nushrratt Baruccha.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan, who recently welcomed her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan, reciprocated the love that was showered on her by his sister, Saba.
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.