Priyanka Chopra’s glowy new photo deserves a romantic comment from boyfriend Nick Jonas
Priyanka Chopra is chilling in the Hamptons, one of the most expensive areas in all of the US, for a collaboration with Vogue magazine. The actor shared pictures from the trip on Instagram, in which she highlights the summer getaway vibe of the Hamptons and the Vogue project.
“Celebrating summer with @voguemagazine and @saks thank you @chefdanbarber and @wolfferwine this is the perfect summer night,” she wrote alongside a picture of herself, wearing an orange pant-suit and posing candidly.
Priyanka also shared several pictures and videos from behind-the-scenes of the event. We can see her arrival on her Instagram stories, in which she shared videos of her boarding a helicopter and landing at the Hamptons.
Priyanka had taken part in Vogue’s YouTube series, 73 Questions, last year in which she had shared her beauty secrets and answered questions about her life. She has also been featured on the magazine’s cover.
The actor has been making headlines recently for her rumoured relationship with actor/singer Nick Jonas. The couple has been spotted out and about New York City - from baseball games to double dates with Nick’s brother Joe and his fiance, Sophie Turner - and they’ve even visited India together. They arrived in Priyanka’s home base of Mumbai late last month, and spent a week vacationing in Goa and attending the pre-wedding celebrations of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta.
Priyanka also managed to sign a new film in the meantime - director Shonali Bose’s The Sky is Pink. This is her second Indian film after announcing her involvement in Salman Khan’s Bharat.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.