Priyanka Chopra’s new photos from her wedding, after-party are out, actor poses with Nick Jonas
New picture of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas’ wedding have been shared online by the Indian actor. In a sponsored post, Priyanka can be seen posing with Nick with the Umaid Bhawan palace - the wedding venue - lit up in the background.
“Having our family and friends share our special day with us meant so much…the smiles, the words, the love and the hugs – all so thoughtful,” she wrote alongside the picture.
Other photos from her wedding after-party in Jodhpur were shared by her “glam squad” on Instagram. Priyanka’s hairstylist shared a picture with her team while she was seen posing with make-up artiste Mickey Contractor, designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, her stylist Ami Patel and Sanjay Kumar Daihaliya in other photographs. The actor married American singer Nick Jonas early in December in Jodhpur’s Umaid Bhawan Palace.
Mickey also revealed a detail about the new bride as he wrote, “She made us dance to her tunes and why not! After all, she was the bride!” Ami also shared a picture with Priyanka to celebrate their collaboration in the last eight years. She wrote, “Style squad since December 2010 #8yearsandstillcounting @priyankachopra #firstlove @shnoy09.” The pictures were taken by celebrity wedding photographer Joseph Radhik.
Priyanka looked beautiful in a red tulle gown by Dior and paired it up with a lovely diamond choker necklace, drop earrings, bangles, and a tear-drop mang tika.
Speaking of her wedding outfits, Priyanka had earlier said, “I wanted something unique. Both the dresses- red and white - were personalised for me... I wanted the longest veil in the world and I got that. The outfits were personal choices.”
She also spoke of love and said, “Don’t focus your energy so much on what people think of you, or what society says. Focus more on what your loved ones think of you. If we lived more in reality, life is really fairly simple.”
Priyanka left to New York City on Monday. Priyanka and Nick are expected to host another reception in Mumbai for Priyanka’s friends in the industry on December 20. The couple’s wedding was also the second-most searched wedding of 2018 on Google.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.