Ranveer Singh is flexing his 'guldasta' power in new outfit. See pics
Ranveer Singh has shared a bunch of pictures of his new outfit and it is just as quirky as you would expect. The actor, never afraid to crack some jokes at his own expense, even compared himself to a bouquet.
Ranveer is seen in a bright and colourful jacket, featuring red, pink, yellow and orange flowers. He paired it with maroon velvet trousers, a Gucci hairband and large sunnies. He captioned the post: "Guldasta Flex."
The actor's fans also shared hilarious alternate photo caption ideas. "Phool Khile hain Gulshan Gulshan," wrote one. "Goldie phailll...pura naam," wrote another. Another very eager fan wrote, "You could punch me in the face and I would still say 'thanks daddy'."
Ranveer is known for his quirky and fun fashion choices. However, his wife Deepika Padukone had once said that Ranveer always has to wear simpler outfits when he meets her family. "When he’s with my parents, that’s his look. If it’s a specific family event then there’s Padukone family wardrobe which is black pants, blue jeans, white crisp shirts, round neck T-shirts,” she had said in an earlier interview.
About people comparing their style, she had said, “I don’t get it, I wear a white shirt and blue jeans, they’ll be like so boring, why can’t she try something fun? And when I try something fun, it’s like 'oh now she is trying to be like her husband, she should just stick to doing the classic stuff she always does'. What do you want?”
Ranveer and Deepika will next be seen in 83. The film is directed by Kabir Khan and tells the story of Team India's victory at the Cricket World Cup in 1983. While he plays former cricketer Kapil Dev, she will play his wife, Romi.
Ranveer also has Jayeshbhai Jordar in his kitty. He will also have a special appearance in Rohit Shetty's Sooryavanshi.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.