Varun Dhawan's first message to fans after getting married to Natasha Dalal: 'We got so much love and positivity'
Varun Dhawan has shared his first message to his fans and followers on Twitter, since tying the knot with Natasha Dalal on Sunday. Varun thanked everyone for blessing them with good wishes.
"The last few days me and natasha have received so much love and positivity from everyone so just wanted to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart," he wrote in his tweet. Varun's fans shared more sweet messages for them in the comments section, writing, "Koi zaruart nahi hai bhai aap best actor ho (No need. You are the best actor) That's why we love you." Another wrote, "Love u VD kush rehna hamesha (stay happy, always)."
Varun and Natasha tied the knot in Alibaug on Sunday. The very private ceremony was attended only by their close family members and a few friends. Filmmakers Karan Johar and Kunal Kohli were in attendance, as was fashion designer Manish Malhotra, who is also Varun's relative from his mother's side.
While no photographers could get their hands on any pictures from inside the venue due to strict no-camera policy, the actor himself shared the first pictures from the wedding on Instagram. A photo from the phera ceremony showed Varun holding Natasha's hand as they took the pheras around the holy fire.
Sharing the photo, he wrote, "Life long love just became official." He also shared photos from the haldi and mehendi ceremony on Instagram later.
Not just his fans but Varun's Bollywood friends also showered him with blessing. His Sui Dhaaga co-star Anushka Sharma wrote, "Congratulations VD and Natasha .. wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, growth and togetherness." Ranveer Singh wrote, "Wish you life long happiness and joy !!!" Deepika Padukone wrote, "Congratulations you two! Wishing you both a lifetime of love & companionship!" Shahid Kapoor joked, "Many congratulations to both families. God bless. And welcome to the dark side."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.