Alia Bhatt has the best summer outfits, choose one that matches your mantra
From Raazi promotions and attending Sonam Kapoor’s wedding reception to other public appearances, Alia Bhatt maintains a very chic wardrobe. But each of the actor’s outfits is different than the one that came before. Alia can turn up the bohemian vibes one day and show up in a daring, sexy, sophisticated blazer dress the next.
Most of Alia’s outfits — even the most dazzling — are actually pretty easy to pull off, especially in summer, when she mainly sticks to breezy dresses or elegant anarkalis. If you want to dress as effortlessly as the Brahmastra actor, you have to define your signature style first. Then scroll for a rundown of Alia’s different fashion personalities and choose the look that matches your own mantra.
If you’re feminine
Find a flowing anarkali that stands out on the street — like Alia’s Sabyasachi Mukherjee printed cotton kurta pyjama with a Chanderi dupatta — but could be appropriate for both casual and formal events. When you’re making an important appearance, slip on simple heeled sandals.
If you’re a minimalist
In summer, stick to the basics but accessorise with just one statement piece. Alia knows how it’s done — she rocked a baby pink brocade kurta-pants set from Raw Mango, metallic pink heels to match, and finally, those stunning Azotiique earrings.
If you’re boho
Make like Alia at the airport and wear a breezy printed dress (H&M) in a pale colour, accessorised with a cropped denim jacket (Topshop) or bag (Chanel). Bonus points if they matches your outfit.
If you’re sophisticated
Shop for dresses that show some leg but are still business appropriate, like Alia’s Blush Rainbow Studio Verandah mini featuring hand-beaded sequin and keyhole detail. If you search for pieces with high necklines in thick fabrics, they’ll pair well with your black pumps and tights, when summer ends.
If you’re eccentric
Alia’s playful red-hot Saaksha and Kinni maxi dress shows you just what to do. Invest in quirky-cool pieces with unexpected prints and dazzling embellishments. You’ll be able to wear the flashy look to any summer party, styling it with different shoes, handbags, sunglasses, and chunky jewellery each time. Alia paired a no accessories style with her dress featuring pleats and frills combined with a busy floral print.
If you’re chic and sexy
Find standout dresses with a twist. Alia’s pretty pink Nedret Taciroglu design featured a high leg slit, and asymmetrical hemline, a plunging neckline, and ruffle details.
If you’re trendy
You’ll want to scoop up all the It pieces, including a denim jacket (Alia’s is from French Connection), reflecting sunnies and look-at-me strappy heels. Like, Alia, balance out the statement by working your favourite pair of jeans as the foundation.
If you’re sporty
Alia shared this photo of her wearing comfy olive green separates from Sonam Kapoor’s label, Rheson. As long as you tie your hair back and opt for sneakers, you’ll feel effortless embracing athleisure when it’s hot.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Snuggle but with fashion and Mira Rajput Kapoor, in a knit cape with a high neck, shows us how to keep the finger firmly placed on the sartorial pulse this cosy winter season
- Sara Ali Khan leaves fashionistas in awe of her classy feminine style and flirty edge in a red and navy blue checkered cocktail dress with a flattering side draping and we can’t help swooning either
- Another day, another sultry look by Karisma Kapoor and we can’t help but prepare a sartorial diary to recreate her killer styles for our next date night with bae. Want to send the fashion police on red alert? Check out the diva’s puff-sleeved dress
- Milan Fashion Week 2021: Miuccia Prada, Raf Simonsosy, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna and even K-Way establish that comfortable indoor-wear leaves its mark on outdoor styles for menswear autumn-winter collection
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.