Party-girl earrings to pretty pearls: These will be the top jewellery trends in 2018
Whether you prefer to throw on a statement or layer your favourite pieces, we’ve broken down 2018’s biggest jewellery trends. With everything from hoop earrings to brooches, get ready to refresh your vibe and upgrade your look in 2018.Updated: Jan 02, 2018 09:29 IST
As the seasons continue to transition and people start to switch closets, women are turning to jewellery choices that are way more distinct and personal. Pearls, statement jewellery are some of the trends that will rule this year.
Jewellery designer Pallavi Foley and Sanjay Jagwani, Director, Notandas Jewellers, have listed some jewellery trends to watch out for in 2018. With everything from hoop earrings to brooches on tap, get ready to refresh your vibe.
* Pearls are something that never go out of style. This season opt for Baroque pearls rather than round pearls for their uniqueness in hues and shapes.
* This year, people will see a lot more of flora and fauna, which will be an aesthetic combination of glamour, beauty, nature and romanticism.
* The brooch is officially back on the runways and red carpets, and the millennials love pinning bejewelled brooches to their denim jackets.
* With the celebrity staple, the chain drop earrings was a hit at the runway and the red carpet. It is a look that flatters universally. They can be teamed up with both western and ethnic looks.
* Statement jewellery has always worked wonders. A trendy pair of oversized earrings can turn your otherwise boring outfit into an ultra-chic look.
* The all-time favourite are stud earrings. Usually preferred by women who like minimalist jewellery. There are a variety of variations in sizes and precious stones like ruby and sapphire which can be worn for different occasions.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more