Shweta Ki ShaAdi: Aditya Narayan, Shweta Agarwal twin in ivory-gold wedding ensembles in intimate Covid wedding
Aditya Narayan, the singer, reality tv host and yesteryear’s iconic Bollywood playback singer Udit Narayan’s son, got on his ghodi and headed with his Baraat to get hitched to his fiance Shweta Agarwal on Tuesday, December 1. Given how private the couple is, Shweta with her private Instagram account and Aditya who barely posted at all about their relationship, when photos from the couple’s pre-wedding and wedding festivities did surface, as expected they went viral sending fans in a frenzy. The gorgeous couple, whose love story began in 2011 on the sets of Aditya’s Bollywood debut film, Shaapit, looked resplendent as they wore colour co-ordinated outfits in gold and white. Aditiya wore a heavily embroidered sherwani with delicate floral motifs on it, he wore a matching gold pagdi. He accessorized his pagdi with a gold brooch with polki work and green beads and pearls. A maala of multiple strings of emerald beads adorning his neck. A dupatta with delicate embroidery on the borders placed on his shoulder to complete the look. As for Shweta she looked as stunning as ever in a gold and white lehenga, choli and two dupattas (one white and another pinkish, red), however the detailed arch-style floral embroidery that featured sequins, beads, crystals and threadwork had hints of Pink and deep red. Shweta wore a huge polki necklace with emerald stone accents, her mathapatti, nath, huge earrings and chooda perfectly completed her look. Check out pictures of the couple from the private wedding ceremony amid the coronavirus pandemic:
Aditya had announced his wedding a few weeks ago on his social media handle with a photo of him hugging Shweta, the post was captioned, “We are getting married! I am the luckiest man alive to have found Shweta, my soulmate, 11 years ago & we are finally tying the knot in December. We are both extremely private people & believe that it’s best to keep one’s private life, well, private.Taking a break from social media for shaadi prep. See you in December P.S.Kaha tha na... Kabhi na kabhi to miloge kahin pe humko yakeen hai.” He wrote the last line in Hindi.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor are currently holidaying in Goa and the mother-of-two is flaunting her enviable curves in some of the most fabulous beach wear. Their pictures are making us crave for a vacation as well.
- Tandav star Saif Ali Khan turns cover boy for a magazine and his latest pictures in a teal blue bandhgala are fashion goals for men to break away yet embrace the mundane with naturalism
- Hina Khan is having a gala time on her trip. The fashionista has been giving us great brunch date look ideas. She has been snapped in some of the the most impressive ensembles and we are getting inspired.
- Sara Ali Khan's latest leather look teaches us how to brave the winter and look badass while doing it. The Simmba actor is a fashionista in the truest sense.
- On Sunday, Prada unveiled their latest collection - anti-uniform which is an ode to our new intimacy in our ever-tighter circles: luxury long-johns, digitally.
- Athiya Shetty has been making us dream of an endless summer to far flung places and her sizzling fashionable looks, in floral or fancy dresses that flaunt effortless silhouettes and celebrate the feminine figure, are to be blamed
- NBA coaches' casual dressing, during the league at Walt Disney World in Florida, inspires basketball coaches across America to eschew the traditional game day attire of coats, ties and dress slacks in favour of polos, quarter-zips and warmup pants as comfort over style becomes the new fashion trend
- Khushi Kapoor is currently holidaying in Delhi and giving us winter wardrobe inspiration. The 20-year-old has been spotted wearing a lot of delicate crop sweaters and wide-legged pants.
- Nora Fatehi, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, has been serving us some royal looks lately. Her recent statement-making kaftan dress is fit for a queen and we love it.
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
- Samantha Akkineni recently slayed in a denim midi dress at the promotions of her upcoming web series, The Family Man. The actor flaunted her enviable curves in the distressed bodycon outfit.
- Manish Malhotra encourages men to experiment with colours this wedding season, nails a dapper magnificent look in a purple textured sherwani with a bold animal emblem and a pair of white pants and we are in awe
- Gauahar Khan shared images of herself looking absolutely stunning in a sweater worth ₹2k and pyjamas along with husband Zaid Darbar. The fashionista can slay any outfit and these images are proof.
- Want to look your 'vinatge best' on a date night with bae this winter? Sonam Kapoor Ahuja sorts fashion woes on how to sizzle up some romance and make a steamy monochromatic statement like she does in a sultry black velvet dress from Anand Ahuja's Bhaane. Read on for styling cues
- Want to make a fashion statement in office while sticking to an easy fit no-fuss garment? Look no further as Bhumi Pednekar sorts your fashion woes with her radiant look in a dirt yellow and beige jumpsuit that is sure to steal all the spotlight at work