Male organ has shrunk
Today in New Delhi, India
Jan 22, 2019-Tuesday
New Delhi
  • Humidity
  • Wind

Male organ has shrunk

While playing cricket I hurt my testicles. It has become smaller now...

india Updated: Feb 27, 2006 20:41 IST


Male organ has shrunk

I am a 26-year-old unmarried guy. Some years ago, while playing cricket the ball hit one of my testicles. It has become smaller than the other one but I haven't felt any discomfort ever since. I haven't consulted any doctor or taken any medicine. I would like to know, if there will be any implications in the future?


Bald over!

I am a 29-year-old boy about to get married. My penis is not hard enough and even the erection doesn't last long. I also discharge very soon. Moreover, I have a hair falling problem that has even extended to my private parts. Please suggest which specialist do I need to consult?


You want to discuss your problems. Submit your question


The long and short of it...

I am a 40-year-old married man. My sexual life is not very pleasurable because of my penis size and thickness. Moreover, the erection doesn't last long. I have heard that it is possible to work on the thickness and length of the male organ without any side effects. Will such pills prove useful for my sexual life? Please advise.

Rajesh Kumar

Reply From Dr. Prem Lata Chawla:
There are no pills or exercises to increase the size of the penis. In fact, the penis size is of no importance for sexual function. Conmen and not doctors dispense false hopes and exploit people for monetary gains. Curve in the penis during erect state needs to be examined by a surgeon especially a urologist. You should get yourself checked ASAP.


White marks on penis

I am a 31-year-old married man. Of late, I am noticing some white patches on my penis head and it seems to be increasing each day. It is even causing irritation. I am not sure but can it be due to oral sex? I am uncomfortable discussing it with anyone except for you, so please guide me.

Raj Kumar

Reply From Dr. Prem Lata Chawla:
For a proper diagnosis of the white patches you must get yourself examined by a doctor. Skin specialist, general surgeon and urologist are equally competent to diagnose and manage the problem.


First Published: Feb 27, 2006 20:41 IST