Nora Fatehi shows how to own the night in ₹1 lakh thigh-slit black dress
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
The actor and acclaimed dancer Nora Fatehi has always been known for her girl-next-door sartorial sense, but since she has gone to Dubai for her vacation, she has been sharing images of herself wearing attires that can only be explained as regal with a touch of sexy. Her latest look also fits this description perfectly. The Bharat actor was seen wearing a gorgeous black dress and we are taking notes.
The velvet dress had a bodycon torso flaunting Nora’s hourglass figure. The lower part of the full-sleeved dress had a flowy vibe to it. The floor-sweeping gown also featured a risque thigh-high slit that was adorned with crystals. Nora accessorised the look with a couple of rings and drop earrings. Keeping the chic quotient throughout, she teamed the dress with a pair of black stilettos by the designer Christian Louboutin.
For her glam, Nora opted to go with subtle shimmery eyeshadow along with blushed cheeks, on-point eyeliner, mascara-laden lashes, a pink lip and lots of highlighter. She also left her slightly wavy side-parted hair down that gave the ensemble a very elegant vibe. Nora shared the images on Instagram with the French caption, "Les rageux nous pistent Longue est la liste (sic) which on loosely translating in English means, The haters follow us, long is the list.
Nora’s gorgeous dress is by the luxurious modern Russian brand Maison D’angelann and it is worth ₹1,09,499 (USD 1,500).
Nora’s sartorial picks in Dubai have all been about luxurious fashion. Have a look at some of her other outfits:
On the work front, Nora was last seen in Guru Randhawa’s song Naach Meri Rani for which she got a lot of praise for her moves. She is also currently preparing for the film Bhuj: The Pride Of India that features Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha and Ajay Devgn in the lead.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.
- For a recent shoot, Kiara Advani wore a beautiful bralette and skirt co-ord set. The Kabir Singh actor made it clear that summer is here in her matching attire and we love it.
- Erica Fernandes has been serving one steamy look after another during her stay at the Maldives, be it in a powder blue bodysuit or acid wash bustier-skirt and fashionistas can’t help but take notes to slay at the next beach vacation