Tripti Dimri flaunts contemporary silhouette in a modern embellished pantsuit
- Want to add an edge to your simple pantsuit? Check out these glamorous pictures from Tripti Dimri’s recent photoshoot as she makes a red carpet impact in an embellished pantsuit
Emerging as the breakthrough star of OTT platform ever since her Netflix film, Bulbbul, streamed last year, Laila Majnu actor Tripti Dimri is now creating ripples in the fashion world by serving some head turning glamorous looks. Those looking to add an edge to their simple pantsuit need not search any further as the diva recently flooded the Internet with pictures that makes a red carpet impact.
Taking social media by storm, Tripti was featured donning an embellished pantsuit in the pictures. Adding a sultry vibe to the fashionable look and amping up the oomph factor, Tripti decided to go shirtless.
Sticking to her simple and signature hairstyle of open mid-parted tresses, the diva held the embellished suit at her waist by a cloth belt to cut a chic style. Completing her attire with a pair of black heels, Tripti looked smoking hot for boardroom aesthetics.
Wearing a nude lipstick shade that matched her eyeshadow, Tripti opted for neutral tone makeup with on-fleek eyebrows and highlighted cheeks to let her outfit do the maximum talking. She accessorised her look with a pair of funky turquoise earrings by Varuna D Jani’s fine jewellery curations.
Looking drop dead gorgeous, Tripti struck sensuous poses for the camera. She captioned the pictures, “Keep it simple (sic).”
The embroidery on her pantsuit is hand embellished while the ensemble is made of lurex fabric. Tripti Dimri was styled by celebrity fashion stylists at Who Wore What When.
The pantsuit is credited to Indian fashion designer Namrata Joshipura’s collection that boasts of a global aesthetic for its artisanal embellishments, modern interpretations, contemporary fashion and beautiful embroideries with complexity and intricacy.
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared her quick and easy to do makeup look that she sticks to for all the video calls. The actor is currently extremely busy promoting her upcoming film and her autobiography, online.