8 workout tips inspired by BTS RM aka Namjoon's physique and dedication to fitness
Loving BTS' RM's buffed body ahead of military enlistment? Check out these 8 workout tips inspired by Namjoon's physique and dedication to fitness
Kim Namjoon, the leader of South Korean boy band BTS who is popular among BTS Army as his stage name Rap Monster or RM, is known for his lean physique and dedication to fitness apart from being a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer. Having gained recognition for his talent, charisma and leadership within the group, Namjoon is known for his introspective and thought-provoking lyrics, often addressing social and personal themes in BTS' music and he has been involved in writing and producing many of BTS' songs, showcasing his creativity and musical abilities.
Outside of his music career, Namjoon has also made appearances on television shows, including variety programs and talk shows where he has spoken about various topics, including the importance of self-acceptance, personal growth and mental health. Namjoon's contributions to BTS' success have helped the group achieve global recognition and establish themselves as one of the biggest acts in the music industry.
His talent, leadership and dedication to his craft have made him a beloved figure among fans worldwide. With all those workouts that Namjoon is doing and sharing on social media consistently, we don’t think any of the fans will survive seeing beefy Joonie shirtless or even something form fitting will be a lot to handle by the Armies but if you're looking for some workout tips inspired by Namjoon's physique and dedication to fitness, here are some ideas:
- Full-Body Workouts: Namjoon maintains a well-rounded physique, so incorporating full-body workouts into your routine can be effective. This means targeting different muscle groups in a single session rather than focusing on specific areas each day.
2. HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training): Namjoon has mentioned incorporating HIIT workouts into his routine. This involves short bursts of intense exercise followed by brief periods of rest. It's an efficient way to burn calories, improve cardiovascular fitness and build endurance. You can include exercises like burpees, jumping jacks, mountain climbers and high knees.
3. Dance Workouts: As a member of BTS, Namjoon engages in intense dance practices, which contribute to his overall fitness. Dancing is a great way to work up a sweat, improve coordination, and increase stamina. Consider joining dance classes or following dance workout videos to add some fun and variety to your routine.
4. Strength Training: Namjoon has showcased his strength in various performances, so incorporating strength training exercises can help build muscle tone and strength. Focus on compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, shoulder presses and rows. Gradually increase the weights or resistance as you progress.
5. Core and Stability Exercises: A strong core is essential for stability and overall body strength. Include exercises such as planks, Russian twists, bicycle crunches and stability ball exercises to target your core muscles.
6. Flexibility and Stretching: Namjoon has demonstrated flexibility and fluid movements during performances. Dedicate time to stretching exercises and activities like yoga or Pilates to improve flexibility, balance, and range of motion.
7. Outdoor Activities: Namjoon has expressed his love for nature and the outdoors. Take inspiration from him by incorporating outdoor activities into your routine, such as hiking, jogging, or cycling. It adds a refreshing element to your workouts and allows you to connect with nature.
8. Mind-Body Connection: Namjoon has spoken about the importance of mindfulness and mental well-being. Consider integrating practices like yoga, meditation, or tai chi into your routine to promote a balanced mind-body connection and reduce stress.
Remember to always listen to your body, warm up before workouts and maintain proper form during exercises to prevent injuries. It's also important to personalise your routine based on your fitness level, preferences and goals and it's always a good idea to consult with a fitness professional or trainer to customise a workout routine that suits your individual needs.