Samantha Akkineni is enjoying ‘bright sunny days’ in Maldives, shares stunning vistas of blue sea and coconut trees
Actor Samantha Akkineni’s Maldives’ holiday with husband actor Naga Chaitanya was all about enjoying blue seas and lush greenery of the island nation. On Saturday, Samantha shared a fresh picture, in which she seems to be walking on water.
Sharing the picture, Samantha wrote: “No ‘biggini shoot’ .. that’s all folks.” The picture showed Samantha walking on the very edge of the resort’s boundary with the sea to her left and resort to the right. She looked beautiful in a metallic green and blue midi dress. Her fans reacted to the picture; one said: “You can walk on water! Why am I not surprised.” Another said: “Stunning Sam.” Many others wrote in calling her “cute” and “beautiful”. Many others dropped heart emojis in the comments section.
Samantha flew in to celebrate Chaitanya’s birthday on November 23. Since then, she has been treating her fans to gorgeous pictures of the place and herself. She shared another one in which she is seated inside what appeared to be horns of a buffalo made into a sea-facing seating and lounge area, with coconut trees, green foliage and bright blue sky forming the picture perfect backdrop. Some time back, she had shared a similar picture, seated inside a Kara-shaped seating area. Kara, she informed us, was the national bird of Maldives.
She shared yet another picture, in which she was seen walking towards asymmetrical roof for a structure, possibly a restaurant. Sharing it, she wrote: “Bright sunny days.”
Samantha and Chaitanya got married in Goa in 2017 as per Hindu and Christian traditions. The couple is easily one of the best-loved couples in Telugu filmdom.
On the work front, she had a successful 2019 with Oh Baby and Super Deluxe both hitting the bull’s eye. She will be seen next in yet-to-be-titled Tamil horror flick and Tamil comedy Kaathu Vaakula Rendu Kadhal.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Shah Rukh Khan's daughter, Suhana Khan, has shared a new picture on Instagram Stories, showing off her necklace collection.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's niece, Mallika Singh, shared precious memories with him on his birth anniversary. She said that she misses him ‘more than (he) can ever imagine’.
- Mira Rajput has shared new pictures from her Goa vacation with Shahid Kapoor. See her latest posts here.
- Kangana Ranaut criticised Twitter after a representative justified temporary restriction of her account, citing her now-deleted anti-Tandav tweet.
- Anil Kapoor was sceptical about playing Priyanka Chopra's father in Dil Dhadakne Do, as they were offered films as a romantic pair in the past. His son, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor, convinced him to take up the role.
- Losing Alice review: Despite a couple of strong performances by Ayelet Zurer and Lihi Kornowski, Apple's Israeli series can't make the most of its promising premise.
- Actor Tiger Shroff's sister, Krishna, has shared a special post on her 28th birthday, and Disha Patani is in awe. Check it out here.
- Kiku Sharda has dismissed reports that Krushna Abhishek is upset with him over a joke he made on a recent episode of The Kapil Sharma Show.
- Actor Arjun Rampal has shared a new video with his son, Arik. His partner, Gabriella Demetriades, loves it.
- Varun Dhawan evaded commenting on his upcoming wedding with Natasha Dalal in Alibaug when photographers congratulated him. Watch the video here.
- Renuka Shahane, whose parents separated when she was eight years old, was ostracised by other children because she came from a 'broken family'.