Latest from isl
- FC Goa skipper Edu Bedia calls India's top football league “adulterated competition” after Saturday’s game is postponed.
Updated on Jan 15, 2022 08:25 PM IST
- The organizers said the health and safety of all personnel in various bubbles remains their priority, and the League and Clubs will continue to monitor the situation and act accordingly.
Published on Jan 15, 2022 11:53 AM IST
ANI | , Fatorda
- Neither team trained on Thursday; SC East Bengal miss training too
Published on Jan 13, 2022 11:13 PM IST
The defending champions miss the chance to regain the top spot and have collected only two points in the last five matches.
Published on Jan 10, 2022 10:57 PM IST
ANI | , Panaji
- ATK Mohun Bagan player has tested positive, club says in statement on Saturday.
Published on Jan 08, 2022 03:04 PM IST
The inverted winger of ATK Mohun Bagan with an appetite for goals has won successive player of the match awards, the first Indian to do so this Indian Super League season
Published on Jan 04, 2022 11:20 PM IST
Former India midfielder and assitant-coach Renedy Singh to be in charge, says club
Published on Dec 29, 2021 01:02 AM IST
Ferrando is set to join another ISL side ATK Mohun Bagan after having triggered a release clause in his contract, allowing him to leave FC Goa with immediate effect.
Updated on Dec 20, 2021 03:30 PM IST
PTI | , Panaji
- Assistant coach Manuel Cascallana is appointed interim in charge.
Published on Dec 18, 2021 02:37 PM IST
- They are almost like a corner-kick, says FC Goa coach Juan Ferrando
Published on Dec 17, 2021 10:46 PM IST
- 11 in Indian Super League champions Mumbai City FC’s roster are aged between 18 and 22, four are 23
Published on Dec 16, 2021 11:25 PM IST
- Quarantine and travel regulation restrictions could have the talismanic striker missing ISL games in January Fifa window.
Updated on Dec 15, 2021 04:55 PM IST
- Of the ISL's seven seasons, five have been won by teams managed by Spaniards. Players from Spain also outnumber overseas players from any other country in the league. How did the Spanish influence grow so deep in Indian football?
Published on Dec 08, 2021 09:00 PM IST
- Six years at the club, the India midfielder says being named captain means he can’t be "naughty" anymore
Published on Dec 07, 2021 07:19 PM IST
- ATKMB’s big defeat to Mumbai City comes in a season where SC East Bengal are again struggling.
Published on Dec 03, 2021 04:22 PM IST
Odisha FC came from behind to beat SC East Bengal 6-4 in the 2021-22 Indian Super League (ISL) at the Tilak Maidan Stadium in Vasco on Tuesday.
Updated on Dec 01, 2021 12:21 AM IST
ANI | , Panaji
The 21-year-old asserts this is just the beginning, adding the objective behind the switch from Northeast to Mumbai to boost his ambitions to play in Europe.
Updated on Nov 26, 2021 09:41 PM IST
, New DelhiShivam Saha
Both teams remained compact in the first period as both sets of strikers found it incredibly tough to get going in the opposition half.
Published on Nov 25, 2021 11:46 PM IST
PTI | , Fatorda
Hernandez’s strikes, Colaco’s goal were wonderful but many have stemmed from poor defending
Published on Nov 25, 2021 05:30 PM IST
This was Odisha FC's first win over Bengaluru FC in the ISL.
Updated on Nov 25, 2021 12:46 AM IST
PTI | , Vasco
Mumbai City captain Mourtada Fall backed the Indian players in the squad, with whom he will be sharing the defence line.
Updated on Nov 22, 2021 12:52 PM IST
, New DelhiShivam Saha
- Silva (14'), Rane (42') and Prince Ibarra (81') provided the fireworks for Bengaluru FC, while Brown (17'), Coureur (25') scored for the Highlanders along with Shereef (22' OG) who unfortunately found his own net.
Published on Nov 20, 2021 10:21 PM IST
ANI | , Bambolim
ISL8 to be played without spectators. That for Kauko doesn’t feel like a game
Updated on Nov 20, 2021 10:26 AM IST
- The season will see teams playing with a minimum of seven local players plus a maximum of four foreigners in the XI.
Published on Nov 18, 2021 09:30 PM IST
PTI | , Margao
- Crucial to teams’ performance will be how they deal with the four-foreigners rule.
Published on Nov 18, 2021 07:29 PM IST
Jayaraman’s comments came amid criticism by a few coaches of poor refereeing in some matches of the ongoing Indian Super League in Goa.
Updated on Jan 08, 2021 01:04 PM IST
New Delhi |Press Trust of India
With three wins and equal numbers of draws and losses, Bengaluru FC are currently outside the top four in the ISL table as they slipped down to fifth with 12 points, 10 points adrift of current top position holder Mumbai City FC.
Updated on Jan 06, 2021 10:23 PM IST
Bengaluru |Press Trust of India
The Indians-only squad, clarified club co-founder Anuj Gupta, is not a fixed idea. “That will depend on whether I want to win the league or stay in the league.
Updated on Jan 05, 2021 11:42 PM IST
KOLKATA/GUWAHATI |Dhiman Sarkar and Bhargab Sarmah
Hyderabad FC outclassed former champions Chennaiyin FC with a 4-1 win and snapped their three-match losing streak in the Indian Super League.
Updated on Jan 04, 2021 10:56 PM IST
Bambolim |Press Trust of India
The Kolkata heavyweights maintained their high intensity before their latest Nigerian recruit Bright Enobakhare sealed the issue with a terrific 88th minute strike.
Updated on Jan 03, 2021 07:48 PM IST
Vasco |Press Trust of India