PUBLISHED ON JUN 18, 2021 03:50 PM IST
- Sticking true to their ‘nice boy’ nature, the New Zealand cricketers were seen having coffee while sitting and watching the groundsman adjusting the covers in Southampton ahead of WTC final.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 10:17 AM IST
- Both Williamson and Watling had missed the second Test against England at Edgbaston due to injuries. Williamson was ruled out out due to an elbow injury while Watling, who is set to retire after the WTC final against India, was sidelined by a back injury.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 15, 2021 09:30 AM IST
The 'Black Caps' fell agonisingly short of glory at the last two editions of the 50-overs World Cup.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 14, 2021 10:29 AM IST
New Zealand prime minister Jacinda Ardern said the notorious "dawn raids" were carried out by police and immigration officials seeking to identify and deport visa overstayers in the 1970s.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2021 04:13 PM IST
- Skipper Kane Williamson will miss the Edgbaston game to protect his elbow with focus firmly on the Southampton tie that will crown the best Test team later this month.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 09, 2021 09:03 PM IST
Written by Kunal Gaurav | Edited by Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 09, 2021 04:36 PM IST
- Auckland has been ranked the best on Global Liveability Index 2021 due to the ability of New Zealand city to contain Covid-19 faster, leading to the early lifting of restrictions than other cities around the world.
UPDATED ON JUN 08, 2021 02:19 PM IST
- WTC final between India and New Zealand will be officiated by on-field umpires Richard Illingworth and Michael Gough of the ICC Elite Panel of Umpires. The ICC also announced that Chris Broad of the ICC Elite Panel of Match Referees will oversee the proceedings.
UPDATED ON JUN 08, 2021 10:12 AM IST
- New Zealand leg spinner Ish Sodhi said that Team India are at the peak of the powers but also believes that Kane Williamson and Co. have the personnel to get the job done.
UPDATED ON JUN 07, 2021 06:14 PM IST
- R Ashwin feels sorry for England pacer Ollie Robinson and has called his punishment "a strong indication of what the future holds in this social media generation."
UPDATED ON JUN 07, 2021 03:31 PM IST
- Former Pakistan batsman agreed with Ian Chappell's comments, saying that Team India's R Ashwin is a better bowler than Nathan Lyon because of a number of reasons.
UPDATED ON JUN 07, 2021 02:42 PM IST
- Former Pakistan spinner stated that the Indian cricketing system is better than Pakistan's and how well they take care of their players.
UPDATED ON JUN 06, 2021 02:37 PM IST
- Left-arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav expressed his disappointment after being left out of Team India's squad for the WTC final and the England Test series.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 06, 2021 01:13 PM IST
New Zealand pacer Tim Southee said England skipper Joe Root's wicket was a "dream start" for the Kiwis on day four of the opening Test but visitors were wary of the "counterpunch" they could possible get from the hosts.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 06, 2021 01:05 PM IST
- The conditions are going to play a key role during the WTC final in Southampton and West Indies great Michael Holding explained why India could pick an extra spinner in R Ashwin.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 06, 2021 11:42 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Salman Butt explained why New Zealand and India managed to reach the WTC final and what makes them so successful.
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2021 08:03 PM IST
- India wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik spoke very highly of his counterpart Rishabh Pant, who debuted for India during India's last tour of England.
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2021 03:40 PM IST
- It is a well-known fact that Team India skipper Virat Kohli and leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal share a great rapport both on and off the field.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 05, 2021 02:57 PM IST
- VVS Laxman gave a rather interesting suggestion regarding the toss, while maintaining that Tests do not need to undergo any major changes.
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2021 02:16 PM IST
- Saba Karim pointed out an aspect of Kane Williamson-led New Zealand's batting lineup that looks fragile and how Virat Kohli's Team India can take advantage of that.
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2021 12:43 PM IST
New Zealand bowling coach Shane Jurgensen feels Joe Root might be a "fantastic" player but facing pacer Colin de Grandhomme is certainly a challenge for the England skipper.
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2021 02:17 PM IST
- Team India off-spinner R Ashwin shared an adorable photo with his daughters inside the hotel room ahead of the WTC final against Kane Williamson's New Zealand.
By hindustantimes.com, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON JUN 05, 2021 09:24 AM IST
- Team India captain Virat Kohli took to Instagram to share a scenic view of the Ageas Bowl in Southampton ahead of the World Test Championship (WTC) final against Kane Williamson's New Zealand.
PTI | , London
PUBLISHED ON JUN 03, 2021 11:38 PM IST
Replying to New Zealand's first-innings total of 378 that was anchored by Conway's 347-ball 200, England reached stumps on 111-2 with Burns unbeaten on 59 and Root on 42 not out, their partnership up to 93.
AP | , London
UPDATED ON JUN 02, 2021 11:44 PM IST
The 29-year-old Conway was unbeaten on 136 to maintain the stunning start to his international career in all formats, making an array of shots, leaving well and showing a compact defense to blunt England’s all-seam attack under blue skies at the home of cricket.
UPDATED ON JUN 01, 2021 10:04 PM IST
- Team India pacer Mohammed Siraj stated that the tour against Australia Down Under completely transformed the bowler in him.
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON JUN 01, 2021 06:10 PM IST
- Their two-match series against England will be a double-edged weapon before facing India in the final of the World Test Championship in Southampton later this month.
AP | , Wellington
PUBLISHED ON JUN 01, 2021 05:07 PM IST
- New Zealand became the eleventh signatory to the Artemis Accords, a blueprint for space cooperation and supporting Nasa's plans to return humans to the moon by 2024 and to launch a historic human mission to Mars.
UPDATED ON JUN 01, 2021 03:26 PM IST
- Former England captain Michael Vaughan has urged the team management to pick the best possible playing XI and increase the team's chances of getting back to winning ways.
UPDATED ON MAY 31, 2021 10:26 PM IST
- Former New Zealand captain Brendon McCullum revealed his favourites for the India vs NZ World Test Championship (WTC) final.