PUBLISHED ON APR 28, 2021 02:36 PM IST
- The bubble is due to open on May 26, and demand was always going to outstrip supply given there will only be one return flight per day between the two financial hubs at first, and with capacity limited at 200 travelers.
PTI | , Mumbai
PUBLISHED ON APR 06, 2021 08:01 PM IST
- The domestic passenger traffic in March 2021 has been estimated at around 77-78 lakh, a marginal decline of about 1 per cent over February during which airlines had flown around 78.30 lakh passengers
ANI | , Maryland
PUBLISHED ON MAR 28, 2021 05:30 PM IST
- The models can lower the transmission risk of Covid-19 more so than the strategy of blocking the middle seats, given the same number of passengers
PUBLISHED ON MAR 17, 2021 06:01 PM IST
- Escalating fuel costs will create a dilemma for carriers who unwound hedges that proved costly when demand suddenly disappeared when the coronavirus hit last year, said John Grant, senior analyst at OAG
AP | , Tallahassee
PUBLISHED ON MAR 03, 2021 12:38 PM IST
Florida isn’t expecting Spring Break travel to return fully back to normal, pre-pandemic levels, but is expecting many more travelers than last year when the US outbreak was just getting started.
Reuters | , London
PUBLISHED ON JAN 27, 2021 09:20 PM IST
- Travellers arriving in Britain from high-risk Covid-19 countries will have to quarantine for 10 days in government-provided accommodation, while those wishing to leave will need to explain why in a process checked before departure, interior minister Priti Patel said on Wednesday.
By Bloomberg | Posted by Ayshee Bhaduri
UPDATED ON DEC 20, 2020 10:11 PM IST
France and Germany are considering joining Italy, the Netherlands and Belgium in banning air and train links with the UK, which is in the middle of delicate and critical Brexit negotiations with its partners in the European Union.