Latest from rjd
Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Published on Dec 30, 2021 12:58 PM IST
RJD MP Manoj Jha on Thursday moved an adjournment motion notice in Rajya Sabha to discuss the issue.
Published on Dec 16, 2021 08:45 PM IST
PTI | , New Delhi
- Sadhu Yadav said Tejashwi is free to marry whoever he wants but there’ll be serious repercussions if Lalu Prasad and Rabri Devi “don’t control their children.”
Published on Dec 11, 2021 08:54 PM IST
- Tejashwi, Lalu Yadav's younger son and Leader of Opposition in Bihar Legislative Assembly, tied know with Rachel Godinho in a low-key event very few had knowledge about till yesterday.
Published on Dec 09, 2021 09:46 PM IST
- Yadav, who is the leader of the opposition in the state assembly, made a statement to the effect while talking to journalists outside the House, where the winter session is underway.
Published on Dec 01, 2021 09:09 PM IST
PTI | , Hindustan Times, Patna
- His remark came in response to the allegations of Janata Dal United (JDU) in which the ministers had said that if Tejashwi Yadav has any evidence of liquor being sold in Bihar then he should provide it to the government.
Updated on Nov 22, 2021 01:34 PM IST
ANI | , Hindustan Times, Patna
RJD leader Manoj Jha said the liquor ban in place in Bihar since 2016 is “just a drama” and the recent deaths are to be considered as the failure of the state government.
Updated on Nov 05, 2021 06:13 PM IST
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Sohini Goswami, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Bihar Bypolls Results 2021: Yadav also warned that he won't let anybody ‘steal’ the people's mandate.
Published on Nov 02, 2021 10:50 AM IST
Bihar Bypolls Results 2021 Live Updates: Voting took place on October 30 for two assembly constituencies--Tarapur and Kusheshwar Asthan.
Updated on Nov 02, 2021 11:22 PM IST
- Modi also attacked RJD supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav, asserting why would people listen to a leader who can't even control his own sons, pointing to the apparent power struggle between Tejashwi Yadav and Tej Pratap.
Updated on Oct 26, 2021 01:15 PM IST
Written by Shubhangi Gupta | Edited by Meenakshi Ray, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
The Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) has decided to field its candidates from both Kusheshwar Asthan and Tarapur in the bypolls.
Published on Oct 16, 2021 06:49 PM IST
- Lalu Prasad lamented the inability of the Congress and other political parties’ inability to forge successful alliances.
Published on Oct 05, 2021 08:02 PM IST
On Sunday, the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) announced its candidates for bypolls to Tarapur and Kusheshwar Asthan, in what was being observed as a snub to the Congress, a junior ally of the RJD that wanted to contest in one of these seats.
Published on Oct 05, 2021 03:52 PM IST
Written by Harshit Sabarwal | Edited by Avik Roy, New Delhi
The Congress insists that the seat was allocated to them as part of the deal among opposition parties during the 2020 assembly elections.
Published on Oct 04, 2021 04:21 AM IST
Subhash Pathak, Hindustan Times, Patna
- People familiar with the developments told news agency PTI that the party was unhappy that Kumar was inducted into the Congress without any consultation with the RJD.
Published on Oct 01, 2021 08:04 PM IST
Written by Shankhyaneel Sarkar | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Stating that the outfit, Chhatra Janshakti Parishad, would not pose any threat to Chhatra RJD, the party's official student wing, Tej Pratap said he had "the blessings of Lalu Prasad".
Published on Sep 07, 2021 04:53 PM IST
Lalu Prasad left the political pundits guessing after calling on LJD leader Sharad Yadav a day after meeting veteran SP leader Mulayam Singh Yadav in Delhi.
Published on Aug 03, 2021 04:34 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Avik Roy, New Delhi
- Bihar’s Leader of Opposition Yadav further said that one must refrain from making such comments and that he condemns if anyone has made such a statement.
Updated on Jul 29, 2021 11:31 PM IST
Written by Sharangee Dutta | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
The gesture was a mark of protest against being evicted from the legislature by security personnel on March 23 following a major ruckus inside the Assembly.
Published on Jul 26, 2021 12:32 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Sohini Goswami, New Delhi
Chirag Paswan is fighting his uncle for the control of Lok Janshakti Party, founded by his father Ram Vilas Paswan. The meeting with RJD leader fuelled speculation about a new political equation in Bihar.
Published on Jul 12, 2021 06:49 AM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Amit Chaturvedi, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- Tejashwi reiterated Lalu Prasad Yadav’s past comments made before the 2014 general elections, insisting that his words ring true today for the opposition parties and citizens like never before
Published on Jun 27, 2021 06:18 PM IST
Taking to Twitter, Tejashwi Yadav wrote, "Tributes to the founder member of Rashtriya Janata Dal, former Union Minister, senior socialist leader MNREGA man, respected Raghuvansh Babu Ji on his birth anniversary."
Published on Jun 06, 2021 02:09 PM IST
ANI | | Posted by Prashasti Singh, Patna
- Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Published on Jun 04, 2021 09:10 AM IST
- Amarendra Dhari Singh has been arrested under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA), according to the officials.
Updated on Jun 03, 2021 12:30 PM IST
Reported by Neeraj Chauhan | Written by Deepali Sharma | Edited by Avik Roy, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
Fodder scam: The Jharkhand High Court on Saturday granted bail to Lalu Yadav in Dumka treasury case.
Published on Apr 17, 2021 12:51 PM IST
Written by Prashasti Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
"Everyone knows how the speaker's chamber was gheraoed and what was done in front of his chair in the house," Nitish Kumar said.
Published on Mar 24, 2021 07:06 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Srivatsan K C, New Delhi
Tejashwi Yadav has claimed that the Bihar Special Armed Police Bill is a "draconian act" that will give "absolute powers" to the police.
Published on Mar 24, 2021 02:04 PM IST
Posted by hindustantimes.com | Edited by Joydeep Bose
Yadav said that the primary goal was to prevent the entry of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) into the state.
Published on Mar 01, 2021 06:06 PM IST
hindustantimes.com | Written by Nilavro Ghosh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- RJD state president Jagdanand Singh, party leaders said on condition of anonymity, did not participate in the Azadi Patra campaign, inviting Tej Pratap’s ire.
Published on Feb 14, 2021 07:44 AM IST
Vijay Swaroop | Edited by Abhinav Sahay, Patna
- "These are not nails being put on the roads going to Delhi, these are nails being put into the political coffin that is being made for the BJP," Jayant Chaudhury said, as quoted by news agency PTI. He also accused the government of not paying heed to their own politicians on the ground.
Published on Feb 05, 2021 06:22 PM IST