By Rakesh Goswami | Hindustan Times, Jaipur
UPDATED ON AUG 08, 2019 01:45 PM IST
The Rajasthan Ministry of Water Resources (MoWR) has approved Rs 965.65 crore, which is 30% of the project; the remaining 70% of the cost will come from the World Bank as loan.
By Asian News International | Mumbai
UPDATED ON JUL 05, 2019 09:07 AM IST
On being asked if the construction was weak, the minister said that he came to know the shoddy construction work from the farmers and villagers of the area.
By Gurpreet Singh Nibber | Hindustan Times, Chandigarh
UPDATED ON JUN 05, 2019 08:03 AM IST
According to a 2017 study by the Central Ground Water Board of the Ministry of Water Resources, 10 districts are the worst affected, including Bathinda, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Moga, Pathankot, and Patiala.
By Asian News International | New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAY 31, 2019 03:00 PM IST
Modi last month had assured that if voted back to power, his government would ensure the establishment of a separate Jal Shakti Ministry.
By Press Trust of India | Gandhinagar
PUBLISHED ON APR 30, 2019 11:36 PM IST
When asked about the status of the long-pending Water Policy, JP Gupta, Principal Secretary, Narmada, Water Resources and Water Supply department, said it will be announced soon.
By Anisha Dutta | Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAR 20, 2019 09:01 AM IST
In an interview, Nitin Gadkari spoke about the work done by his ministry, his personal ambitions, Opposition unity ahead of the 2019 elections, and the track record of the Narendra Modi government.
By Press Trust of India | Varanasi
PUBLISHED ON NOV 12, 2018 05:53 PM IST
The 16.55-km-long Varanasi Ring Road Phase-I has been built at a cost of Rs 759.36 crore, while the work of four-laning and construction of 17.25 km Babatput-Varanasi road on NH-56 cost Rs 812.59 crore, an official release said.
By HT Correspondent | Asian News International
UPDATED ON JUL 20, 2018 01:14 PM IST
Ramchandra Singhdeo, 88, had been sick for last few months, and was supposed to travel to New Delhi for his medical treatment.
By Indo Asian News Service | Indo Asian News Service, Ahmedabad
UPDATED ON MAY 06, 2018 09:00 AM IST
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-ruled government of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has ordered such teachers to join the month-long campaign to conserve water resources as part of state government’s water conservation drive.
By Press Trust of India | Press Trust of India, Kochi
UPDATED ON APR 28, 2018 09:06 PM IST
The minister said the Centre wanted to allocate more roads to Kerala, but land acquisition was a problem.
By Indo Asian News Service | Indo Asian News Service, Beijing
UPDATED ON MAR 28, 2018 11:48 PM IST
The announcement by the Chinese Foreign Ministry came a day after India and China held talks over the trans-border rivers in the eastern Chinese city of Hangzhou.
UPDATED ON MAR 28, 2018 12:44 PM IST
Nitin Gadkari is the Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways, carrying out the government’s target of building an average of 40 km of roads daily.