Nikki Tamboli is second Bigg Boss 14 contestant, says she will break hearts on Salman Khan’s show. Watch
As actor Nikki Tamboli enters Bigg Boss 14, she has promised to slay hearts while on the show. She is the second contestant on the show after Eijaz Khan. “Boys always make me cry. But now I am single and I want to have fun in the house of Bigg Boss. I am very bubbly. I have been waiting for a long time to be in the show,” she told Salman.
Nikki can be seen childishly trying to woo Salman while he bursts out laughing in the short video. The video opens with Nikki saying that she has no clue how to flirt with boys but she learnt it specially for the show. She then goes on to express her happiness with a weird chicken like move on the stage. Salman could be seen watching her in amazement.
Salman then asked her if she has a boyfriend and she told him, “Koi nahi hai, single hoon mai. (There is no one. I am single).” When Salman stares at her in wonder, she says, “Phans gae na? (Are you caught in the web),” and Salman burst out laughing.
Earlier, the channel had shared a promotional video showing Nikki’s introductory performance. The introductory video of Nikki was also unveiled on Saturday afternoon. She can be heard saying in the video, “Mai hun hot, sizzzling, south Indian actor Nikki Tamboli. Sare ladko ke liye yahi message hai ki mai aa rahi hoon apke dilon ke saath khelne ke liye. Please aapke dil sambhal ke rakhiye. (I am hot and sizzling south Indian actor Nikki Tamboili. My message for all boys is just this ‘safeguard your hearts, I am coming to play with your hearts).”
Salman had announced singer Jaan Kumar Sanu as the first confirmed candidate for the season. Later, promos and leaked pics have confirmed Rubina Dilak, ABhinav Shukla, Eijaz Khan, Nishant Malkhani and Pavitra Punia as participants on the show this year.
Bigg Boss 14 premieres Saturday at 9pm and fans can watch it on weekdays at 10:30pm on Colors TV.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.
- Rubina Dilaik has explained why she threw water on Rakhi Sawant in a fit of aggression on Bigg Boss 14.
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Rashami Desai, Vindu Dara Singh, Vikas Gupta and Rakhi Sawant met for a party. Vikas shared pics with a lovely note for Rakhi.
- Rakhi Sawant has said she does not like Abhinav Shukla at all, adding that she did not cross any limit when she pulled at his drawstrings inside Bigg Boss 14 house.
- Abhinav Shukla opened up on Rakhi Sawant's advances at him on Bigg Boss 14 and how he felt 'dejected' when host Salman Khan sided with her.
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.