Force 2 trailer pays tribute to unsung heroes: Director Abhinav
The makers of Force 2 have dedicated the Bollywood movie’s trailer to all the heroes who have sacrificed their lives for the nation. A special slide has been added to the trailer to salute the “unrecognised martyrs”, says director Abhinay Deo.
Its special slide reads: “Dedicated to the heroes who sacrificed their lives for the country and yet remained unnamed and unrecognized”.
Producer Vipul Amrutlal Shah said: “In today’s world, the stories of the heroes from our forces are the most relevant stories. ‘Force 2’ is one such story with a great twist. While we were working on the research of the script, we came across many stories of great heroes of our various forces whose sacrifice has gone un-registered. The facts were really shocking and that made our script even more relevant. This film is truly dedicated to those unsung heroes of our forces.”
The film will have John and Sonakshi Sinha come together on screen for the very first time! The franchise film, Force 2 has surrounded itself amidst immense buzz as Force had been appreciated.
Deo said: “One of the things I personally feel is that, seldom do we think or even speak about the people because of whom we are able to live a normal life. It was this idea that got Parveez (writer) and me completely intrigued.
“Force 2 is a film which highlights this thought, it is about honouring the unsung heroes. RAW is a department which is almost invisible to us and ‘Force 2’ is my earnest effort at giving a standing ovation to the unrecognised martyrs of our country,” the director said.
Produced by Vaicom 18 Motion Pictures, Sunshine pictures and JA entertainment, the film will hit theatres on November 18.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.
- In the past, Priyanka Chopra stood up for her friend, Meghan Markle, and called the treatment of her by the press 'racist'. Here's what she had said.
- Kareena Kapoor's friends and family members reacted to her Women's Day post, in which she shared the first picture of her second son.