CBSE board 12th result 2019 declared, here’s direct link to check
CBSE Board 12th Result 2019 Declared: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Thursday declared the results of Class 12 examinations. Here’s direct link to check results.Updated: May 02, 2019 14:17 IST
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the results of Class 12 examinations on Thursday.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their results on cbseresults.nic.inafter the link becomes active.
Here is the direct link to check your CBSE 12th result 2019.
CBSE Class 12th board exams began on February 15 and concluded on April 4 while Class 10 exams began on February 21 and concluded on March 29.
In the Class 12 results announced by the CBSE on Thursday, 83.4% aspirants passed the exam , marginally better than the 83.01 of 2018. As in previous years, girls outdid the boys, grabbing top seven positions.
Around 13 lakh students appeared for the CBSE Class 12 examination. The results have been announced within 28 days of the last date of the examination. The Class 12 examination began on February 16, earlier than previous years.
CBSE 12th results at a glance
* Two girls from Uttar Pradesh topped the exams with 499 marks each -- Hansika Shukla of DPS Meerut road Ghaziabad and Karishma Arora SD Public school Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
* Three girls stood second with 498 marks -- Gaurangi Chawla of the Nirmal Ashram school Rishikesh, Aishwarya of the KV Rai Bareilly and Bhavya BR of the SK International Public School, Jind , Haryana.
* There are 18 students at the third position, of them 11 are girls, all with 497 marks.
* Two Delhi students are at the third position -- Veeraj Jindal of Vasant Valley School is Vasant Kunj and Mehak Talwar from DPS Rohini
* 17,693 students have scored above 95%, 94, 299 students have scored between 90-95 %
* Over all pass percentage is 83.4, compared to last year’s 83.01.
* Top performing region is Trivandrum with 98.2 % students passing.
* After Trivandrum, comes Chennai with 92.93% and then Delhi with 91.87%.
* Girls out-performed boys by good 9%.
* Pass percentage of girls is 88.70 and that of boys 79.4.
* 83.4% transgender students passed.
* Kendriya Vidyalayas are the best performing schools with the passing percentage 98.54.
* Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas performed second best with 96.62 pass percentage.
* The government aided schools recorded a pass percentage of 88.49 and government schools 87.17.
* The pass percentage of private schools is 82.59 .
* The topper of disabled category is from Heritage school, Gurgaon
First Published: May 02, 2019 13:14 IST