Malaika Arora drops in to meet Arjun Kapoor on the sets of Bhoot Police
Actor and fitness enthusiast Malaika Arora visited the sets of the upcoming horror comedy Bhoot Police. She was there reportedly to meet her boyfriend Arjun Kapoor.
She was seen in a classic black and white combination and had a white face mask on. Arjun was also seen with her, who was in a pale pink kurta.
Malaika had visited Arjun in Dharamshala too, where the team of the upcoming film had been stationed for a major part of the film shoot which also stars Saif Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez and Yami Gautam.
The team of Bhoot Police have been shooting in various locations - they first shot in Dalhousie and then moved to Dharamshala. Earlier this year, Saif and others were in Jaisalmer to shoot for the film. Now, the team is busy with the shoot in Mumbai.
Malaika and Arjun were rumoured to have been together for a long time, but the couple decided to confirm their relationship only in 2019. Speaking about it to Filmfare, Arjun had said: “We’ve come out because we feel the media has given us dignity. There’s a certain understanding the media has... they’ve been respectful, kind, honest and decent about it. That is why I felt comfortable. You recoil when there’s a certain ‘gandhagi’ that comes with the territory. When purposely people irk you by saying, writing or asking things... there hasn’t been any of that."
There have been reports that Arjun will be part of the select group of guests at Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's wedding later on Sunday. Reportedly, only a small group of Bollywood A-listers will be part of the wedding including Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt and Janhvi Kapoor.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.