Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Here’s wishing you another year of superb fashion goals and great roles!
Like old wine, Kareena Kapoor Khan, too is getting better with each passing day. Whether it’s the runway, or a red carpet look or gym gear, she makes sure hers is always the latest fashion goal! Known to be a sass queen whom no one can better, Kareena is the one to look out for if you want to stay in sync with the latest in fashion, most of it, easy to emulate and carry off.
Just like the lyrics of the song, Tareefan from Veere Di Wedding goes, “Hor dass kinniya tareefan chahidi ae tenu” (tell me how many more compliments do you want?), Kareena’s fashion-forward looks always spell O-H-M-Y-G-O-D, and we mere mortals keep wondering, how can someone look so good all the time?!
Here are some of her looks we totally have loved in the recent past, tell us which one’s your ultimate favourite:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Bhagyashree gives fans a sneak-peek into her kitchen as she prepares organic oil to nourish her hair, claims it reduces hairfall when applied atleast once every week | Watch
- Hina Khan recently took to her social media and shared images of herself wearing a purple and pink tracksuit. We are guessing that this is what Barbie would look like in athleisure.
- For her flight, Kiara Advani opted for an extremely comfy attire and wore an all-black velvet tracksuit. The Kabir Singh actor added a hint of elan to it with her high-end cross-body bag.
- Shanaya Kapoor oozes charms as she lays fashion inspiration, for resort wear this summer season, in a sizzling floral mini dress which is sure to make heads turns
- For her cousin's haldi ceremony in the Maldives, the Ek Villain actor Shraddha Kapoor opted to wear a white and sea blue lehenga choli set and look absolutely breathtaking.
- Vaani Kapoor raises the bar of ethnic fashion this season by stunning in a ₹1.5 lakh olive green sleeveless velvet kurta and sharara from Anita Dongre and we are bookmarking this opulent look for the next wedding
- For a promotional event of her upcoming film, Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor opted to wear a gorgeous floor-sweeping black dress and looked absolutely fantastic.