Of red roses and polka dots: Jacqueline Fernandez’ Christmas vibes and fashion are too hot to handle
Polka dots are definitely making a comeback this spring-summer and Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez set a chic and stylish example to nail daytime soirees this festive week. Flaunting a look that was too hot to handle, the diva’s cosmopolitan fashion vibes set the Internet on fire in peak December and the pictures from her Christmas night photoshoot are proof.
Taking to her social media handle, Jacky flooded the Internet with the sartorially elegant pictures where she can be seen nailing the elegant flair that came with her white base midaxi dress which featured black polka dots, high-neckline with pleated details, concealed centre back zip and ruffled hem. The dress was made of polyester fabric and was held at the waist by a black leather belt from Christian Dior.
Jacqueline completed her look with a pair of black Christian Dior heels and left her soft curly tresses open in side-parting hairstyle. Accessorising her look with a pair of vintage coiled studs from designer jewellery store Viange and with a red leather handbag from Christian Dior, the actor wore a luscious dab of red lipstick to amp up the hotness quotient.
Posing with a bunch of red roses next to a Christmas trees, Jacqueline simply captioned the pictures, “Merry Christmas everyone (sic).” Quick to respond, Jacky’s Bhoot Police co-star Yami Gautam gushed in the comments section, “How Gorgeous (sic)” and punctuated it with red heart emoji.
Jacqueline’s basic white and black polka dot dress is credited to Dubai-based fashion brand, Saffron Boutique. The dress originally costs AED 1400 or Rs 28,140.36.
With different sizes and forms, the retro style made a comeback this year apart from animal print trend, especially the evergreen leopard print. What do you think of this style?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sohail Khan's son, Nirvan Khan attended Ibrahim Ali Khan's birthday bash wearing Salman Khan's denim jacket. The piece or art jacket is worth ₹1.2 lakh.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.