air chief marshal rks bhadauria]
By HT Correspondent, New Delhi
UPDATED ON MAY 06, 2021 01:20 AM IST
- India ordered 36 warplanes from France (equivalent of two squadrons) in 2016 for Rs.59,000 crore under a government-to-government deal.
By hindustantimes.com | Edited by Ayshee Bhaduri, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
UPDATED ON APR 28, 2021 04:20 PM IST
- Briefing PM Modi about IAF's preparedness, Bhadauria said the IAF has ordered its entire heavy lift fleet and a substantial number of medium lift fleets to be prepared round the clock.
PUBLISHED ON APR 28, 2021 09:05 AM IST
The A330 refuellers of France and UAE air force have been used to ferry as many as 17 Rafale omni-role fighters to India from Merignac-Bordeaux air base since July 2020. Another seven fighters are due to arrive in India in May
PTI | , New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON APR 05, 2021 08:07 PM IST
- The chief of air staff said his force is also looking at using artificial intelligence in areas of data and intelligence fusion, maintenance as well as in its decision support system.
PUBLISHED ON MAR 03, 2021 08:26 PM IST
- The IAF contingent arrived in Colombo on February 27. The Suryakiran Aerobatic Team had taken part in the SLAF’s golden jubilee celebrations two decades ago.
ANI | , Dhaka
PUBLISHED ON FEB 27, 2021 03:05 PM IST
- The exchange of aircraft took place in Dhaka during the four day trip of Bhadauria to Bangladesh
By Rahul Singh, Bengaluru
UPDATED ON FEB 06, 2021 08:10 PM IST
On row with China, the IAF chief RKS Bhadauria says: "If we have to be a strong military power, it has to be on indigenous defence capability. And that is our focus."
PUBLISHED ON FEB 04, 2021 10:45 AM IST
This statement comes after defence forces received an overall hike of around 7.4% over last year as ₹3.62 lakh crore were provided to them excluding pensions amid the China military standoff.
PUBLISHED ON FEB 03, 2021 05:54 PM IST
"To build indigenous capability, the government has introduced multiple reforms and policy changes which encourage partners to collaborate on creating next-generation technologies and platforms under make in India program," Bhadauria said
Sulur, Tamil Nadu | By Asian News International | Posted by: Shivani Kumar
UPDATED ON MAY 27, 2020 02:45 PM IST
Formed on April 15, 1965, with the motto ‘Teevra aur Nirbhaya’ meaning ‘Swift and Fearless’, the Squadron was flying MiG 27 aircraft before it got number plated on April 15, 2016.