Feb 20, 2020-Thursday

select city

Metro cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata

Other cities - Noida, Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal , Chandigarh , Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi

Thursday, Feb 20, 2020

Cab

Dec 18, 2019 18:35
The BJP leader also blamed the Congress for fanning the unrest by organizing anti-CAA protests and spreading misinformation since it had lost the general elections. read more
Dec 13, 2019 20:59
The protests were sparked by fears that the new act, which grants citizenship to persecuted religious minorities from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan who came to India seeking refugee before 2015, will lead to an influx of outsiders, resulting in... read more
Dec 13, 2019 06:42
Assam’s Guwahati city and Dibrugarh have been placed under indefinite curfew till further orders in the wake of protests that intensified after the passage of the Bill in Rajya Sabha on Wednesday. read more
Dec 12, 2019 21:39
Kerala has a high ratio of Muslims, who along with the Christians, constitute 45% of the state’s 3.25 crore population. The remaining 55% population in the state is Hindu. read more
Dec 12, 2019 12:48
However, after stating that the game in Tripura -- between the hosts and Jharkhand -- was also suspended, the BCCI clarified that this match was going ahead as scheduled despite the protests in Agartala. read more
Dec 11, 2019 12:52
Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion at 1 PM. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times. read more
Dec 11, 2019 07:23
Baby dies as ambulance got stuck during 11-hr Tripura bandh over citizenship bill read more
Dec 11, 2019 00:16
Kabindra Purkayastha, former MP and Union Minister and BJP’s senior most leader in Barak Valley said people of the valley are very happy that the Lok Sabha has passed the Citizenship Amendment Bill. read more
Dec 10, 2019 23:30
Tejashwi Prasad accused Nitish Kumar of betraying people’s mandate by realigning with the BJP and also has compromised on his stand of not supporting revocation of Article 370, triple talaq, NRC and now CAB read more
Dec 10, 2019 18:30
As a matter of principle, the bill discriminates — and in the critical domain of citizenship at that. It cannot stand read more
Dec 10, 2019 18:25
Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan have a record of mistreating minorities. The CAB will end their suffering read more
Dec 10, 2019 18:24
Asaduddin Owaisi said that while the Shiv Sena-led government in Maharashtra promised secular and inclusive governance, it went on to support to the CAB which he alleged was aimed at making Muslims “stateless” read more
Nov 24, 2019 23:51
According to Amboli police, the woman was invited to a party at a bar on Veera Desai Road on November 9 and she attended the event with a woman friend. read more
Nov 22, 2019 08:54
According to sources at CAB, the security clearance did not come a day ahead of the historic match between India and Bangladesh here. read more
Nov 19, 2019 01:50
The bill seeks to amend the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fast track the process under which non-Muslims from Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan can get Indian citizenship. read more