carbon monoxide


Latest from carbon monoxide

Airbnb urged to require carbon monoxide detectors after 3 die

In a statement, Airbnb said it has suspended the listing and cancelled upcoming reservations pending investigation of the incident.

Airbnb said it has not yet confirmed that carbon monoxide exposure was responsible for the deaths. (Representational Image)
Published on Dec 02, 2022 04:21 PM IST
PTI | | Posted by Lingamgunta Nirmitha Rao

Carbon monoxide poisoning at US hotel; 7 in critical condition

Authorities said they received a 911 call Saturday evening about a 2-year-old girl who had either fallen into the pool or was found in the pool unconscious at the Hampton Inn in Marysville.

Multiple people were reported unconscious at a nearby Hampton Inn, in Marysville, Ohio, US.(Reuters)
Published on Jan 30, 2022 09:58 AM IST
AP |
Story Saved
Saved Articles
My Reads
My Offers
Sign out
New Delhi 0C
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Start 15 Days Free Trial Subscribe Now
Register Free and get Exciting Deals