Latest from inzamam-ul-haq
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-Ul-Haq and ex-Australia spinner Brad Hogg are the latest to share their opinion on Virat Kohli's controversial dismissal during the second Test match between India and New Zealand in Mumbai.
Published on Dec 07, 2021 04:34 PM IST
- IND vs NZ: Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq was left disappointed with the way India failed to bowl New Zealand out on the final day of the 1st Test in Kanpur.
Updated on Nov 30, 2021 12:30 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-Ul-Haq feels that the relations between Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri may have turned frosty ahead of the T20 World Cup 2021, which resulted in India's early exit from the ICC tournament.
Published on Nov 27, 2021 07:05 AM IST
- Former captain Inzamam-Ul-Haq has made a bold statement about the Indian cricket team and their performance against Pakistan at the T20 World Cup 2021, which saw the Men in Blue lose to their arch-rivals for the first time ever in World Cups.
Updated on Nov 26, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- Chasing 165 to win, India were in firm control until the 15-over mark and appeared to be cruising towards the target before a tight squeeze applied by New Zealand in the last five overs made the chase tricky.
Updated on Nov 18, 2021 03:34 PM IST
- With Ashwin included in the Playing XI and Rohit Sharma back opening the innings after batting at 3 against New Zealand, Inzamam reckons India have nailed the right selection, which has worked in their favour.
Updated on Nov 06, 2021 02:43 PM IST
- Inzamam said India did not get their combination right as they lacked a sixth bowler, who could have come in as a back-up to the five main bowlers.
Updated on Oct 26, 2021 02:01 PM IST
Inzamam, who played 120 Tests and 378 ODIs for Pakistan, was admitted to a private hospital on Monday night after complaining of breathing difficulty among other issues.
Published on Sep 29, 2021 02:16 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq, one of their leading run scorers in ODIs and Test cricket, Inzamam was declared 'stable' after a successful angioplasty Monday evening.
Updated on Sep 28, 2021 08:54 AM IST
- Inzamam Ul Haq is upset at New Zealand's decision to instantaneously pull out of the entire tour of Pakistan following reports of security threat.
Updated on Sep 19, 2021 07:25 AM IST
- Following the cancellation of the 5th Test in Manchester, Inzamam-ul-Haq came out in support of Team India and explained why they would have not been ready to field a ready playing XI against England.
Updated on Sep 11, 2021 06:32 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq lauded India's comeback against England and also praised Virat Kohli for managing the team brilliantly.
Updated on Sep 08, 2021 07:18 AM IST
Inzamam-ul-Haq said the English batting line-up doesn’t have the capability to chase 291 runs on a pitch that will favour spin bowling.
Published on Sep 06, 2021 02:04 PM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq believes India should have opted to bowl after winning the toss.
Updated on Aug 27, 2021 11:47 AM IST
Inzamam was overwhelmed by the performance of Team India. Speaking in his latest YouTube video, the former Pakistan skipper lauded the approach of Kohli & Co to defeat England after almost losing the control at one point.
Updated on Aug 17, 2021 09:04 PM IST
- Reacting to India's middle-order collapse in the first innings at Lord's, former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq stated that the"three main players" of India have not performed well enough with the bat for almost 18-20 months now.
Updated on Aug 15, 2021 09:00 AM IST
Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Published on Aug 14, 2021 12:50 PM IST
hindustantimes.com, New Delhi, Hindustan Times
- "You might have seen plenty of players with away centuries, but usually they score their first set of hundreds at home, gain experience and then score away. However, KL Rahul's system is the opposite," Inzamam said.
Updated on Aug 14, 2021 12:44 PM IST
- India vs England: Inzamam reviewed the first Test and listed his biggest takeaways of India from the match. He also added that he is most impressed by the current crop of Indian players because they are performing in all conditions.
Published on Aug 10, 2021 07:13 AM IST
- India vs England: While speaking on his YouTube channel, Inzamam-ul-Haq quipped that the mindset of the Indian players has changed for the better since their series win in Australia.
Updated on Aug 09, 2021 08:09 PM IST
Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-ul-Haq was hugely impressed with way Jasprit Bumrah & Co frustrated the hosts.
Published on Aug 08, 2021 01:20 PM IST
- On Day 2 of the first Test between the two teams at Trent Bridge in Nottingham, it was the England pacer who won the battle.
Updated on Aug 06, 2021 11:30 AM IST
Inzamam was impressed by the character shown by the Indian team when almost half of the players were unavailable for the 2nd T20I against Sri Lanka.
Updated on Jul 30, 2021 09:00 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam said India have an 'excellent bench strength' and added that the Virat Kohli-led side won't be worried about the injury concerns ahead of the England series.
Published on Jul 28, 2021 07:31 AM IST
Inzamam ashed out at the cricket boards of Pakistan and West Indies for altering the schedule of the T20I series.
Updated on Jul 28, 2021 12:44 AM IST
- Former Pakistan captain Inzamam-Ul-Haq appeared perplexed with the kind of pitch used for the WTC final and expressed surprise over it.
Updated on Jul 01, 2021 10:42 AM IST
Inzamam, the former Pakistan captain, threw light on the lopsidedness of the matches between the two countries, saying the reason India have soared ahead is because of the attention it has paid at different levels of cricket in their country.
Published on Jun 13, 2021 07:20 AM IST
- One of the most prolific performers of India vs Pakistan matches, Inzamam-Ul-Haq has batted for more tournaments featuring the two countries.
Updated on Jun 10, 2021 01:17 PM IST
Former Pakistan cricketer Mohammad Asif recalled the heartbreaking moment when his chances of returning to the Pakistan team dwindled.
Updated on May 24, 2021 11:43 PM IST
Pakistan Super League (PSL) franchise Peshawar Zalmi on Saturday announced that it has roped in Inzamam-ul-Haq as mentor/ batting consultant for the remaining matches of the tournament this season.
Published on May 22, 2021 03:22 PM IST