UPDATED ON SEP 25, 2021 06:11 PM IST
- IPL 2021: KL Rahul would be eager to put all that behind him and put a solid performance that could eventually knock SRH out of the tournament.
UPDATED ON SEP 21, 2021 01:56 PM IST
The signings of Adil Rashid as one of the three replacements may provide a solid spin bowling option to PBKS which can turn their fortunes this season.
UPDATED ON SEP 17, 2021 10:12 AM IST
Former captain and batting legend Sunil Gavaskar has suggested that batsman KL Rahul could be appointed the new vice-captain, in order to groom him as a future skipper.
PUBLISHED ON SEP 05, 2021 02:14 PM IST
- Rahul was found to have breached Article 2.8 of the ICC Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel, relating to “showing dissent at an umpire’s decision during an International Match.”
UPDATED ON SEP 04, 2021 06:43 PM IST
- Rahul thought his bat had hit the pads but both Manjrekar and Agarkar said the third umpire made the right call by declaring him out on Saturday.
UPDATED ON AUG 18, 2021 07:59 PM IST
David Lloyd lavished praise on the Indian opening pair of KL Rahul and Rohit Sharma for finding ways to survive the English attack. At the same time, he expressed his disappointment over the performance of Burns and Sibley.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 17, 2021 08:28 AM IST
- "If you go after one of our guys, you are going after the whole team, all XI of us will come right back,” Rahul said when asked about the heated episodes between India pacers Bumrah, Shami and England players on Day 5 of the second Test match, which India won by 151 runs at Lord’s.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 14, 2021 06:06 PM IST
- The incident happened in the 69th over of the England innings when Rahul complained about something being thrown from the crowd. India captain Virat Kohli, who was standing at the slips at that time, did not seem pleased. Kohli, in fact, signaled Rahul to throw them back to the crowd.
By Sanjjeev K Samyal, Mumbai
UPDATED ON AUG 13, 2021 12:08 AM IST
- Centurion KL Rahul’s 126-run opening stand with Rohit Sharma helps India finish Day 1 on 276/3.
UPDATED ON AUG 13, 2021 07:50 AM IST
- With this hundred at Lord's, KL Rahul equaled Virender Sehwag in the list of most hundreds outside Asia. Both Rahul and Sehwag now have four hundreds outside Asia to their names while opening the batting in Test cricket. Sunil Gavaskar sits on top of the three with 15 hundreds outside Asia.
UPDATED ON AUG 11, 2021 10:01 AM IST
- KL Rahul made a strong comeback in India's Test XI scoring 84 and 26 against England in the first Test in Nottingham.
PUBLISHED ON AUG 07, 2021 01:25 PM IST
Former Pakistan spinner Danish Kaneria was impressed with the way Rahul tackled the home bowlers at Trent Bridge.
By Somshuvra Laha, Kolkata
UPDATED ON AUG 07, 2021 11:03 AM IST
- India's lower order added valuable runs, with Ravindra Jadeja's fifty and a 33-run stand for the last wicket giving the team a crucial 95-run first-innings lead against England.
UPDATED ON AUG 05, 2021 11:20 PM IST
India vs England Highlights, 1st Test, Day 2: Heavy rain in Nottingham has forced early stumps on Day 2. India have scored 125 for 4 and trail England by 58 runs.
UPDATED ON AUG 03, 2021 07:19 PM IST
Speaking in his latest YouTube video, Salman Butt said that Rahul is the best option available for India to field as an opening partner for Rohit in the opening Test.
By Aritra Mukherjee
UPDATED ON AUG 04, 2021 11:44 AM IST
- India vs England: Sunil Gavaskar believes KL Rahul can put an end to India's opening woes and partner Rohit Sharma, who has emerged as the confirmed opener in Tests, for long.
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2021 03:41 PM IST
Indian pacer Jasprit Bumrah is the lone Indian at seventh in the bowlers’ table. Sri Lanka spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has climbed to a career-best ranking of second among T20I bowlers.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 27, 2021 01:21 PM IST
- India vs England: Rahul, who last played a Test match in September 2019 against West Indies, said he got back to the basics and worked on his technique when he was dropped from the red-ball side.
UPDATED ON JUL 21, 2021 11:02 PM IST
- India vs County Select XI highlights, day 2: Follow live updates of India vs County Select XI three-day practice match at Chester-le-Street in Durham before the England series.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 20, 2021 11:18 PM IST
Practice Match: KL Rahul 'warms up' with fine hundred but top-order fails to utilise game time
UPDATED ON JUL 20, 2021 08:37 PM IST
- But with his score on 24, Vihari had brain snap as he danced down the track against the left arm spin of Patterson-White. Vihari went ahead with his shot despite not reaching the pitch of the ball and was eventually caught at mid-off.
UPDATED ON JUL 16, 2021 12:35 PM IST
- The big worry for India is that with both Pant and Saha in isolation, they may have to go with KL Rahul as the wicketkeeper in the first Test against England which begins on August 4th.
UPDATED ON JUL 08, 2021 01:49 PM IST
- Aakash Chopra has expressed surprise over reports that the team management is considering KL Rahul as a middle-order batsman for the Test series against England.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 07, 2021 04:25 PM IST
- India captain Virat Kohli held on to his fifth spot while KL Rahul rose to the sixth place in T20I rankings released by ICC on Wednesday.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 06, 2021 10:04 AM IST
- Aakash Chopra said the choice of India openers for T20 World Cup will perhaps boil down to a battle between Virat Kohli and KL Rahul, in which he said the latter might come out on top.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 04, 2021 05:19 PM IST
Cricketer-turned commentator Deep Dasgupta opined that if Rahul bats well, there’s no point of Virat opening the innings.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 04, 2021 09:02 AM IST
- While speaking about the legendary India cricketer, KL Rahul said the biggest achievement of MS Dhoni is the trust he earned from his teammates.
PUBLISHED ON JUL 04, 2021 07:53 AM IST
- India are due to take on England in a five-match series and with Shubman Gill, who failed to make an impact in the summit clash, suffering an injury, Deep Dasgupta feels either Mayank Agarwal or KL Rahul should take the second opening spot.
UPDATED ON JUL 03, 2021 03:05 PM IST
- India batsman KL Rahul weighed in on Virat Kohli's captaincy, explaining what distinguishes him from the rest.
UPDATED ON JUN 13, 2021 01:31 PM IST
- KL Rahul and Wriddhiman Saha striking sixes were some of the highlights from Day 2 of India's intra-squad match simulation.