- Documents reviewed by HT show that the number of IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officers available on central deputation reserve (CDR) has gone down from 309 in 2011 to 223 as on date. The proportion of CDR utilization has gone down from 25% in 2011 to 18%.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:46 AM IST
- A young man’s coming-of-age moment
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:32 AM IST
, New DelhiMayank Austen Soofi
- The Safdarjung station, taken as the base for Delhi’s weather, recorded a maximum temperature of 19.1 degrees Celsius on Thursday – two notches below normal, with cold day conditions abating in Delhi.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:29 AM IST
- The high court is hearing PILs by NGOs RIT Foundation, All India Democratic Women’s Association and two individuals who have sought striking down the exception in the Indian law, saying that it discriminated against married women being sexually assaulted by their husbands.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:25 AM IST
- A senior DDA official said that the plan is to promote nature-based adventure activities.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:20 AM IST
, New DelhiRisha Chitlangia
- Residents said that while work on the project has been ongoing for the past eight years, tree felling started only 10 days ago, with over 200 trees being axed since then.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:17 AM IST
Jasjeev Gandhiok, New Delhi
- The last date for schools to upload details of children who have applied is January 24 and for displaying the list of selected candidates is February 4.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:08 AM IST
- The cost of the gold-standard RT-PCR test has been reduced by ₹200 for home collection as well as for samples collected at private hospitals and labs.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 04:04 AM IST
Sweta Goswami, New Delhi
- In a written statement, the government’s directorate of education also shared that over 95% of the students in various classes were able to access study material while attending online classes.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 03:58 AM IST
- The newly designed EV website — www.ev.delhi.gov.in — focuses not just on individuals but also on companies that want to switch their fleet to EVs, transport minister Kailash Gahlot said.
Published on Jan 21, 2022 03:54 AM IST