Latest from rajiv kapoor
- Rajiv Kapoor died earlier this year. His brother Randhir Kapoor has now opened up about his last conversation with the actor.
Updated on Aug 27, 2021 12:01 PM IST
- Randhir Kapoor has opened up about his late brother Rajiv Kapoor. The actor spoke about the probable cause behind Rajiv's less than successful career and his decision to not remarry.
Published on Aug 26, 2021 01:49 PM IST
- Randhir Kapoor opened up about losing his brothers Rajiv Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor within a year. Rishi died in April 2020 while Rajiv died earlier this year.
Published on Aug 26, 2021 12:50 PM IST
- Padmini Kolhapure has said that even after she turned down the opportunity to star in Raj Kapoor's Ram Teri Ganga Maili because she had apprehensions about shooting a kissing scene, he was willing to replace Mandakini and bring her back.
Updated on Mar 29, 2021 12:23 PM IST
- Randhir Kapoor has spoken about the day that his brother, Rajiv, died, and the personal toll that losing three siblings in a year has taken on him.
Published on Feb 12, 2021 06:25 PM IST
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Saif Ali Khan, Arjun Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and others gathered at the late Rajiv Kapoor's residence in Chembur to remember him.
Published on Feb 12, 2021 05:02 PM IST
- Rajiv Kapoor in an old interview said that he should have crafted a unique space for himself, instead of allowing himself to be brainwashed early in his career.
Updated on Feb 11, 2021 12:50 PM IST
- Pakistani actor Zeba Bakthiar, who made her film debut with Henna in 1991, was shocked to hear of the death of Rajiv Kapoor, who had produced the film with Randhir Kapoor.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 01:46 PM IST
- Madhuri Dixit, who worked with Rajiv Kapoor in PremGranth, fondly recalled the moments they spent together making the film. While Rajiv had directed it, late Rishi Kapoor had been paired with Madhuri in the film.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 12:59 PM IST
Late actor Rajiv Kapoor's family has said there chautha ceremony will not be held due to safety issues amid coronavirus pandemic. He died of a cardiac arrest on Tuesday.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 11:41 AM IST
- Sanjay Kapoor and his wife, Maheep shared throwback pictures from the fun times they had with Rajiv Kapoor who died on Tuesday following a cardiac arrest.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 11:32 AM IST
Rishi Kapoor, in his book Khullam Khulla: Rishi Kapoor Uncensored, had said that he feels sad as Rajiv Kapoor had never been able to realize his true potential.
Published on Feb 10, 2021 10:47 AM IST
- Raza Murad has said that the late Rajiv Kapoor was lonely, but never bitter. Raza, speaking to reporters, said that destiny was never on Rajiv's side.
Updated on Feb 09, 2021 09:27 PM IST
- Members of the Kapoor family gathered on Tuesday for the last rites of Rajiv Kapoor, who died of a cardiac arrest at the age of 58. Kareena, Karisma, Randhir Kapoor, along with brothers Armaan and Aadar Jain were spotted.
Updated on Feb 09, 2021 07:31 PM IST
- Actor Alia Bhatt was spotted returning to Mumbai, a few hours after her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor's uncle, Rajiv Kapoor, died of a cardiac arrest.
Published on Feb 09, 2021 05:54 PM IST
Ashutosh Gowariker has said that he is sad and heartbroken that actor Rajiv Kapoor died before he could watch his final film, Toolsidas Junior.
Published on Feb 09, 2021 05:08 PM IST
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
Published on Feb 09, 2021 04:59 PM IST
hindustantimes.com, Hindustan Times, New Delhi
- In a 2016 interview, Rajiv Kapoor had spoken about why his career never took off, like those of his illustrious family members.
Published on Feb 09, 2021 04:56 PM IST
- Members of the Kapoor family -- Kareena, Karisma, Ranbir, Neetu, Randhir, Babita -- were spotted after the death of Rajiv Kapoor on Tuesday, congregating at the family bungalow in Chembur. Alia Bhatt and Shah Rukh Khan were also spotted.
Updated on Feb 09, 2021 06:25 PM IST
- Raj Kapoor's youngest son, Rajiv Kapoor, breathed his last on Tuesday. He reportedly died after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Published on Feb 09, 2021 03:01 PM IST
- Members of the film industry paid tribute to Rajiv Kapoor, who died on Tuesday at the age of 58.
Updated on Feb 09, 2021 03:15 PM IST
Actor Rajiv Kapoor, the son of late actor Raj Kapoor, has died at 58. He suffered a heart attack on Tuesday morning.
Updated on Feb 09, 2021 02:15 PM IST
Toolsidas Junior first poster: Sanjay Dutt, Rajiv Kapoor, Dalip Tahil collaborate for film on snooker
A poster for Toolsidas Junior has been unveiled and it confirms that Sanjay Dutt and Rajiv Kapoor will be seen in the sports film, which will be produced by Ashutosh Gowariker.
Published on Dec 11, 2020 01:18 PM IST
Rishi Kapoor’s daughter Riddhima has shared a rare family picture on her Instagram stories and it features Raj Kapoor’s children with Krishna Raj Kapoor.
Updated on Jun 18, 2020 10:53 AM IST
Singer Kanika Kapoor has tested positive for coronavirus in Lucknow 10 days after flying back from London.
Updated on Mar 20, 2020 04:41 PM IST
Punjab minister of medical education and research OP Soni on Saturday held a meeting with deputy commissioner Shiv Dular Singh Dhillon in this regard and directed him to take stringent action against those indulging in this practice
Updated on Mar 07, 2020 11:21 PM IST
, AmritsarHT Correspondent
Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and other members of the Kapoor family came together to celebrate Randhir Kapoor’s birthday. See the inside picture posted by Karsima Kapoor here.
Updated on Feb 16, 2020 10:32 AM IST
Hindustan Times | HT Correspondent
Real estate giant Godrej Properties may be in talks with the late film-maker Raj Kapoor’s family to buy the iconic RK Studios in Chembur, according to multiple sources from the real estate market
Published on Oct 27, 2018 12:38 AM IST
Hindustan Times | Naresh Kamath, Mumbai
Ranbir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and other members of the Kapoor family conducted what could possibly be the final Ganpati Visarjan at the closing RK Studio. See pictures and videos.
Updated on Sep 23, 2018 03:34 PM IST
Hindustan Times | HT Correspondent, New Delhi