t20 world cup]
Latest from t20 world cup
- Former head coach Ravi Shastri recalled India's forgettable performance at the T20 World Cup, saying the team's 'timid and tentative' approach cost them the tournament.
Updated on Jan 01, 2022 07:07 AM IST
- Pakistan romped to a 10-wicket win over arch-rivals India, ending their World Cup drought against the Men in Blue.
Updated on Dec 31, 2021 05:43 PM IST
- To start, Kaneria picked two Pakistan openers, Babar Azam and Mohammad Rizwan for their "outstanding" record in T20 World Cup 2021.
Published on Dec 21, 2021 09:38 PM IST
- This was the first time India did not make the semi-final of an ICC tournament in nine years.
Published on Dec 05, 2021 08:17 AM IST
The highly-anticipated India-Pakistan clash saw a record consumption of 15.9 billion minutes in India on the Star India Network.
Published on Nov 25, 2021 08:19 PM IST
PTI | , Dubai
Assistant coach Sriram points out why five successive series losses didn’t dent their confidence
Updated on Nov 23, 2021 10:57 PM IST
Chappell further stated that it is unfair, urging officials to come up with new way in the shorter format where toss doesn't end up handing a side an advantage.
Updated on Nov 21, 2021 12:38 PM IST
India winning the toss helped them win by chasing a target in the first T20 versus New Zealand in Jaipur. T20 world champions Australia acknowledged their luck.
Published on Nov 18, 2021 07:20 PM IST
Wade was Australia's hero in the semi-final win against Pakistan where he struck a hat-trick of sixes against Shaheen Afridi in the penultimate over to help his team reach the second final in a T20 World Cup.
Published on Nov 18, 2021 03:31 PM IST
R Ashwin in his final over provided the hosts with a much-needed breakthrough as he removed a well-set Mark Chapman on 63(50), and went on to inflict another blow on the Black Caps after another three deliveries.
Published on Nov 18, 2021 12:15 PM IST
- This edition of the tournament saw more slower balls being bowled than ever before. In T20s, it’s not just about surprising the batter into a mishit, but taking the pace off so the ball can’t be hit.
Published on Nov 17, 2021 07:26 PM IST
Somshuvra Laha, Kolkata
- Former India captain Kapil Dev shared a report card, summing up Indian cricket team's performance during the Virat Kohli-Ravi Shastri era.
Updated on Nov 18, 2021 02:44 AM IST
- The sweeping changes were in response to the disappointing performances at the T20 World Cup in the United Arab Emirates and Oman where Bangladesh failed to register a victory in the Super 12s. Bangladesh was also beaten by Scotland in the preliminary round.
Published on Nov 16, 2021 10:23 PM IST
AP | , Dhaka [bangladesh]
- Giving insights on the road after the T20 WC, KL Rahul said the Team India management and players need to sit together and decide the best template for the team going into the next edition.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 08:46 PM IST
- India will host 3 new world events in men's cricket as ICC announced the host countries of the four upcoming T20 World Cup editions, two 50-over World Cups, and two Champions Trophy . CT will mark its return in Pakistan in 2015.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 06:13 PM IST
- While analysing New Zealand's T20 WC final loss to Australia, former India opener Gautam Gambhir said he was left extremely disappointed with the Black Caps' performance in the second half.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 07:34 PM IST
- International Cricket Council's anti-corruption chief Alex Marshall says his organisation has helped prevent corruptors influencing players in international cricket
Published on Nov 16, 2021 03:49 PM IST
- Former captain Wasim Akram has given his take on Babar Azam not winning the Player of the Tournament award in the ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 03:11 PM IST
- Sunrisers Hyderabad assistant coach Brad Haddin on Monday revealed the reason behind dropping David Warner from their playing XI during the 2021 season of the Indian Premier League, saying it had nothing to do with cricket.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 12:09 PM IST
- The ICC has confirmed the dates and venues for next year's T20 World Cup which will be played in Australia.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 08:38 AM IST
- Pakistan batter Mohammad Rizwan, who made a full recovery, has shared details of the seriousness of the injury and recalled what he was told by the nurses upon admission.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 12:19 PM IST
- In the video, wicketkeeper-batsman Matthew Wade and all-rounder Marcus Stoinis were seen recreating Daniel Riccardio's 'shoey' celebration - they poured beer into their shoes and drank out of it.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 11:28 AM IST
- Sehwag lauded Warner for his terrific form at the T20 World Cup as Australia beat New Zealand by eight wickets in the final to be crowned T20 World Cup champions for the first time.
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 11:01 AM IST
The once serial winners of ICC tournaments were far from ideal shape going into the tournament, but brilliantly rallied as a unit to land their first T20 World Cup
Published on Nov 15, 2021 10:24 PM IST
It is easy to trip into the trope of Kiwis being the nice guys who punch above their weight. Sure, they are earnest triers, but they also happen to be ridiculously good at their craft, and no one epitomises this high-quality outfit more than Kane Williamson.
Published on Nov 15, 2021 10:18 PM IST
- The Australia opener was dubbed a provoked bear by skipper Aaron Finch after powering the team to the T20 World Cup triumph in Dubai on Sunday
Updated on Nov 15, 2021 07:29 PM IST
The Australia No. 3 was the standout player, hitting 77* in the final against New Zealand on Sunday to emulate his father Geoff Marsh as a World Cup winner
Published on Nov 15, 2021 06:26 PM IST
New Zealand lost by eight wickets in the T20 World Cup final on Sunday against Australia in Dubai
Published on Nov 15, 2021 06:16 PM IST
Chahal has been picked for the T20I series against New Zealand which begins from November 17 in Jaipur while Chahar has been dropped after the T20 World Cup
Updated on Nov 16, 2021 12:22 PM IST
The Babar Azam-led team comprises three from Australia, two each from England, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and South Africa and only one from New Zealand.
Updated on Nov 15, 2021 05:51 PM IST