Archana Puran Singh’s husband Parmeet Sethi gangs up with her mom to pull her leg, calls her ‘defective’
Archana Puran Singh often shares glimpses of her daily activities on social media, and her husband Parmeet Sethi ganged up with her mother to mock her obsession with making videos and posting them online.
In a video shared on her Instagram account, Archana took fans inside her Madh Island bungalow. When she turned the camera to her mother, she was called ‘video wala’, and Parmeet also joined in to pull her leg. He jokingly offered her the job of making videos at weddings, to which her mother agreed.
“Mom is appreciating that you have high standards, if you are giving me a job,” Archana said, to which Parmeet quipped, “Sirf ek jagah pe low standard ho gaya aunty, mera. Lekin abhi kya karein? 30 saal ho gaya (I had to settle for low standards only in one place, aunty. But what to do now? It has been 30 years).”
“Are you hinting at me?” Archana asked, to which Parmeet said, “Abhi kya hai ki defective maal bhi accept karna hi padega! Koi refund nahi aayega (Now I have to accept a defective piece, there is no refund).”
When Archana’s mother sided with Parmeet because she did not want to be called partial, Archana complained, “The saasuma (mother-in-law) is openly and blatantly taking sides with the jamaai (son-in-law).”
Archana was last seen on The Kapil Sharma Show as a recurring guest. Its production has been halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. There was speculation that Kapil would shoot new episodes from his home, but Kiku Sharda confirmed that there was no truth to the rumours as shoots could not take place without a crew and studio audience.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.
- Rakhi Sawant's ailing mother has said that she is disappointed that Rakhi didn't win Bigg Boss 14, but would like to see her and her husband, Ritesh, participate in the next season of the show.
- Aly Goni took a video of Jasmin Bhasin doing her make-up for his birthday party on Thursday night. She responded by dropping heart-eyes emojis in the comments section.
- Nikki Tamboli opened up about steam-ironing her ex-boyfriend's boxers in Bigg Boss 14 and said that it was not an attempt to grab eyeballs. She added that she was 'genuinely' missing him.
- Salman Khan took to Instagram and Twitter to share a 'mega selfie' from the sets of the Indian Pro Music League. The star-studded photo featured Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia D'Souza, Bobby Deol, Shraddha Kapoor, Govinda, Mika Singh, Rajkummar Rao, Karan Wahi, Javed Ali and many more.
- Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin entered the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as best friends but discovered their feelings for each other through the course of the show.
- Arshi Khan opened up about her Lady Gaga-inspired gold dress at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and revealed Salman Khan's hilarious response to it.
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.