BJP youth wing leader killed in accident
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) district chief Pankaj Dwivedi and two others were killed on Saturday when the vehicle they were travelling in collided with a stationary truck in Madhya Pradesh's Chhattarpur district, police said.
"The collision was so severe that three of the eight people in the vehicle died on the spot. Of the five injured, the condition of three is serious. They have been admitted to Chhattarpur district hospital," district police chief Sriniwas Verma told IANS on the phone.
The others killed have been identified as Ajay Pachouri and Shekhar Awasthi.
The accident occurred when the group was returning after attending a marriage.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The accused confessed to their crime and said they killed Sahu over a dispute over ₹5 crore that the deceased was demanding from Naresh Gurjar, one of the main accused, said police.
- A senior BJP leader said it was unfortunate that Congress leaders continue to insult women but the Congress high command remains silent.
- The DGP stated eloping with boyfriends as one of the reasons behind the disappearance of girls and women in urban areas.
- People found ancient coins on the bank of river in Madhya Pradesh's Shivpura village a few days ago.
- Covaxin is India’s first indigenous Covid-19 vaccine developed by Bharat Biotech.
- The sale of high-protein black meat chicken, also known as ‘Kadaknath’, from unregulated markets in Malwa region pose a big challenge for authorities.