Ankita Lokhande and boyfriend Vicky Jain take over Instagram with new dance video in ‘night dresses’. Watch
Actor Ankita Lokhande delighted fans on Monday after she showed off her killer dance moves in a new video on Instagram. Joining her was her boyfriend, businessman Vicky Jain. The couple was seen twinning in white ‘night dresses’, as she wrote in her caption.
Ankita and Vicky busted out their best moves to the Bang Bang title track. “Vikki and anky #reelsinstagram #reels #ankitalokhande #vikkianky #dance #nightdresses,” she wrote in her caption.
“The best thing I saw today. @lokhandeankita @jainvick killer moves haan,” Ankita and Vicky’s close friend Aparna Dixit commented. Fans also showered love on the video. God bless you both always @lokhandeankita @jainvick Love u,” one wrote. “Seeing a happy @lokhandeankita is always a delight,” another commented. “Nach baliye next season k liye audition ho gya apka (This can be your audition for the next season of Nach Baliye),” a third quipped.
In a recent Instagram post, Ankita has called Vicky her support system and expressed her gratitude for having found someone like him. “I can’t find the words to describe my feelings for you. One thing which come in my mind when I see us together is I’m grateful to god for sending u in my life as a friend, partner and as soul mate,” she wrote.
“Thanku for being someone who was always there for me. Thanks for making all my problems as yours and helping me whenever I needed you. Thankyou for being my support system. Most important thanku for understanding me and my situations. And I am sorry because of me u hv to face criticism which u don’t deserve at all . Words fall short but this bond is amazing. I love you @jainvick #viank,” she added.
Ankita, who rose to fame as Archana in the popular television show Pavitra Rishta, made her Bollywood debut last year with the historical drama Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi. She was most recently seen in Baaghi 3, alongside Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, talked about going through depression but not opening up about it. She said that she did not have anyone to support her except her family and some fans.
- Bhumi Pednekar shared a number of behind-the-scenes photos and videos from the making of Sonchiriya as the film completed two years of its release. She included a special dedication for Sushant Singh Rajput.
- As Karisma Kapoor showed off her figure in a new Instagram post, Manish Malhotra and Sophie Choudry were reminded of her Dil To Pagal Hai days.
Vineet Kumar Singh: My career has been built from one-two scenes; I have played the role of a dead body too
- Kangana Ranaut on Monday shared photos of her partially demolished Mumbai office, and said that her 'heart broke again' after she visited the property.
- Ankita Lokhande, in an Instagram live, urged Sushant Singh Rajput's fans to stop blaming her and said that no one knows her side of the story. She also revealed that she went through depression.
- Sanjay Dutt introduced fans to his new look in a family portrait shared by his wife Maanayata Dutt. He could be seen sporting bleached hair in the photo.
- Priyanka Chopra said that while she gets a lot of love and protectiveness from her South Asian fans, there are a lot of people from the community who are negative about her.
- Actor Rahul Bose has reacted to Anil Kapoor's story about almost killing him while shooting a scene for Dil Dhadakne Do.