Hrithik Roshan shares funny video of son Hridaan ‘sleepwalking’, Katrina Kaif is all heart
On Father’s Day, Hrithik Roshan shared an adorable but funny video with his sons Hrehaan and Hridaan from one of their holidays. In the video, which was taken at 3am in Colombo airport, the actor’s younger son is seen ‘sleepwalking’.
The video shows a visibly drowsy Hridaan holding Hrithik’s hand and walking through the airport in a state of stupor. As his eyes remain closed throughout, the text on the screen reads that ‘Hridaan is tired but he doesn’t mind it a bit because he can walk and sleep both at the same time!’
Hrithik, who is recording the video, says, “Sleepwalking… Eyes are shut but the body is balancing on its own.” At the end, Hridaan is seen walking past the security check to Hrehaan, who is sleeping peacefully on one of the seats. He then falls asleep almost immediately on the empty seat next to him.
In his caption, Hrithik quipped that he learnt the ‘true meaning of multitasking’ from his son. “Throwback to the day I learnt the true meaning of multitasking. #justanotherdayinadadslife #walkandsleep. (Poor guys, my rule was no matter what , I wasn’t going to pick them up. We all had to walk it on our own.) #Fatheronthejob #24/7 #selfreliance #independent #teachtolearn #brave #strong #resilience #keeplearning #staycurious,” he wrote.
Several Bollywood stars showered love on the cute clip. Tiger Shroff commented, “Hahaha so sweet!” Kiara Advani wrote, “Adorableee.” Katrina Kaif dropped a heart emoji, while Vaani Kapoor commented, “Too cute.”
Hrithik, who was last seen on the big screen in Siddharth Anand’s action thriller War, took part in the I for India online fundraising concert last month. He played the piano and said, “I am very happy to be a part of this amazing initiative. There are people on the frontlines who are fighting for all of us, so please do as much as you can for them. There is a donate button on the Facebook app so please use that to join the give-a-thon and help all our friends at the frontlines of this war.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.