Hrithik Roshan takes sons Hrehaan, Hridhaan for lunch, proves he’s a doting dad, see pic
Actor Hrithik Roshan shared a picture with his sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan, from their Sunday lunch together. In the picture, the boys and their actor dad alongwith two other boys can be sitting on a table.
Hrithik shared the picture as his Instagram story; missing from the scene was his wife, Sussanne Khan. Hrithik looks relaxed in the picture and can be seen sitting at the head of a table, with all the four boys around him. Both his sons are in green T-shirts. They are seen having a healthy lunch with pizzas on the table.
Hrithik has a successful year in 2019, with both his films, working at the box office. Both the films, Super 30 and War, were as different as they could get -- while Super 30 was the story of math teacher Anand Kumar of Bihar, who took it upon himself to train children from underprivileged backgrounds to crack the elite IITs. War was an out-an-out entertainer, an action thriller, which featured Hrithik as a former commando who goes rogue. The film also starred Tiger Shroff and was particularly lauded for the action sequences.
Speaking about the success of the two films and how he has set his benchmark higher, he told Press Trust of India, “I was fortunate that I had films I was empowered by. I felt so much love and passion for these two films. From now on, I am going to set my benchmark higher. I felt more encouraged after the success. It is an important success for me.”
“My instincts were very strong and if it would have failed, then I would have been affected. The most important thing for us in creative life is to be able to trust our instincts and if your instincts gets reaffirmed and gets strengthened, it empowers you a lot,” he added.
Hrithik, who is yet to announce his next project, co-parents his boys with wife Sussanne Khan. The two, who married in 2000, decided to call it quits in 2014, much to the surprise of his fans. The ex-couple remain good friends.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.
Covid effect on pre-shoot rituals for actors? Sara Ali Khan, Taapsee Pannu, Anil Kapoor spill the beans
- Kartik Aaryan has recreated a Game of Thrones scene in Manali, originally featuring Kit Harrington as Jon Snow.