Kangana Ranaut poses with nephew Prithvi as they deck up for her cousin’s wedding, see pics
Actor Kangana Ranaut has shared new pictures of herself and her nephew Prithvi, as they geared up to attend a family wedding.
Kangana tweeted, “Shadi e shadi pe shadi Aaj meri pammi bua ke bete Vishu ki shaadi hai to mausi aur Bhanja subah se ready hain (weddings and more weddings! Today is my aunt Pammi’s son’s wedding and this aunt-nephew duo is all set since morning).”
Last month, Kangana had shared pictures and videos from the wedding of another cousin, Karan. Sharing a video from the wedding ceremony, Kangana wrote that while she felt happy about welcoming her sister-in-law into the family, it also made her sad to think about her parents. “Bless Karan and Anjali, a daughter has come to our house today, but when I think of Anjali’s parents, my heart becomes heavy. Today her house will be deserted, they cut out a part of their heart and gave it to us. Today their daughter’s room must be empty. There no bigger donation than giving away one’s daughter (kanyadaan),” Kangana wrote in her tweet.
For one the ceremonies, she wore her mother’s earrings and shared pictures with the caption, “Borrowed my mother’s jhumkas, how do I look?”. She looked gorgeous in the red embroidered traditional Indian suit - by designer duo Rimpal and Harpreet - which she paired with her mom’s earrings. Kangana sported subtle smokey eye makeup and wore her hair in loose waves.
Kangana’s brother Akshat is also set to get married in November. He got engaged in a private ceremony last year. Recently, she posted pictures from her visit to the Himachal Pradesh chief minister. whom she invited for her brother’s wedding.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Madhuri Dixit took to social media to wish her son Ryan as he turned 16. She also posted pictures of other family members on the occasion.
- Ananya Panday took to social media to share pictures of her grandmothers and celebrated them on the occasion of International Women's Day.
- Amitabh Bachchan took to social media to wish all his fans on International Women's Day. He also said everyday was Women's Day, in his eyes.
Women’s Day Special | Ekta Kapoor, Guneet Monga and Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: We just want to create better opportunities for women
Bobby Deol: Have never given importance to awards, my father’s been a legend, didn’t get a single Best Actor award
Anupria Goenka: There are many stereotypes attached to women even today in our workplace, pay disparity being one
- Saif Ali Khan's sister Saba on Sunday shared a cute and never-seen-before picture of Taimur Ali Khan. See it here.
- Alia Bhatt is already in birthday spirits. She took to Instagram and revealed she has received a bunch of gifts from director Shashank Khaitan.
- Taapsee Pannu was recently in the news for the I-T raids carried out at her property in Mumbai. The actor has now revealed how her family had reacted to the searches.