Priyanka Chopra shares a pic of her grand temptation, asks ‘what do I do with this?’
Priyanka Chopra Jonas had a difficult question to answer this Sunday. Faced with a scrumptious spread of waffles, poached eggs and a generous serving of meat, the actor couldn’t decide what to do with it – to eat it all or not, was the question.
Sharing a goofy photo where Priyanka is seemingly playing peek-a-boo with her giant spread of food, she wrote, “What do I do with this!??” Dressed in a light brown corduroys coat with her hair tied up, Priyanka was seen all set for some serious brunch business in the photo.
One of the most followed celebs on social media, Priyanka often gives a glimpse of her life. Her feeds often feature husband Nick Jonas, her family, work and her dogs. The actor is stationed in London at present as she finishes her professional commitments.
ALSO WATCH | Priyanka-Nick celebrate Diwali in London; Saif-Kareena & Taimur in Dharamshala
Priyanka has a full slate in terms of work. She has been shooting for Keanu Reeves’ starrer Matrix 4, Text For You with Celine Dion and Sam Heughan. Her Netflix movie The White Tiger, co-starring Rajkummar Rao, is all set for release. Priyanka is also a part of a film based on Maa Anand Sheela.
She will be seen playing the villain in We Can Be Heroes. Priyanka had earlier written about the film while sharing its teaser, “I had the best time shooting this movie, especially with Robert Rodriguez and these amazing super kids! Loved playing their nemesis.... who do you think is going to win, them or me?! Streaming on Netflix New Year’s Day. “
The 38-year-old Quantico star is also ready with her memoirs, Unfinished, and has been sharing teasers. “When I look at these pictures and think back to that day I was conferred the Padma Shri - the fourth highest civilian award in India, it brings back so many incredible memories. While it was definitely a personal achievement for me, what made it so special was seeing the joy and pride it gave my family,” she had recently reminisced.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.