Sunny Deol to launch son, Saif Ali Khan’s daughter in Betaab Again?
Sunny Deol recently launched four new actors (Shivam Patil, Rishabh Arora, Diana Khan and Aanchal Munjal) in Ghayal Once Again. The film is a sequel of his 1990 hit Ghayal which originally featured Sunny and Meenakshi in lead roles. Sunny not only directed Ghayal Once Again but was also seen reprising the role of Ajay Mehra.
A DNA report now claims that Sunny wants to launch his son Karan in the remake of Betaab and he is also looking to rope in Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara as the love interest. Interestingly, Sunny Deol and Amrita Singh were paired opposite each other in the 1980 original film. Hindustan Times could not independently verify the report.
Sunny began started his acting career in 1983 with Betaab where he played a poor guy who falls in love with Amrita, who essayed the role of a rich girl. Directed by Rahul Rawail, this was was arguably the first film to be awarded a U/A certificate by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC).
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.
- Actor Maanvi Gagroo, who has appeared in Four More Shots Please! and Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, complained to an OTT platform after its name was used as bait by someone who told her she had to 'compromise' for a role.
- Shahid Kapoor's wife, Mira Rajput, has shared new posts from their Goa vacation. Check them out.
- Sushmita Sen's daughter Renee said that she never felt the need to know about her biological parents. She also expressed her desire to adopt children someday.
- Imran Khan's estranged wife, Avantika Malik, has shared a cryptic note about finding comfort on the 'darkest, quietest nights'.