Personal Agenda with Milind Soman: “The funniest thing people assume about me is that I diet”
The actor and marathon runner feels that taking a break from good habits is the worst wellness mistake people makeUpdated: Aug 31, 2019 23:47 IST
- Date of birth: November 4
- Sunsign: Scorpio
- Place of birth: Glasgow
- First break: Swimming in the competitive lane
- School/College: Dr. Antonio da Silva High School/ MH Saboo Siddik Institute, Mumbai
A lie you tell quite often…?
“So pleased to see you.”
A book that left a lasting impact on you…?
Of Human Bondage by William Somerset Maugham.
How would you define your personal style?
Define a ‘perfect’ day for you.
Running from one city to another.
A mistake in your life you’d happily make again...?
Anything to see her (my wife Ankita) smile.
According to you, who is the original supermodel?
If you had to fit a workout in 15 minutes, what would you do?
Progressions of strength-building yoga poses and some clapping push-ups.
What’s the worst wellness mistake that people make?
Taking a break from good habits.
What’s the funniest thing people assume about you?
That I diet.
What’s your advice to aspiring models?
What’s the most romantic thing you’ve done for a woman?
I set up Ankita’s new apartment in Delhi with her favourite things, while she was away for a few days,as a surprise.
And the most romantic thing someone has done for you…?
Ankita travelled all the way to Florida to surprise me on Valentine’s day in 2017.
- Last post on instagram: A video of me at a trek for Friday motivation
- The most famous person you’ve texted:Naomi Campbell
- Weirdest emoji someone has sent: Brinjal
- First app you check in the morning: WhatsApp
- On your speed dial: My wife, mother and driver
Tell us your pet peeve.
One personality trait of yours that has gotten you into trouble...?
I can get angry very quickly.
The best relationship advice you’ve ever received…?
Do more for your partner.
Follow @VijDrishti on Twitter
From HT Brunch, September 1, 2019
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch