Bigg Boss 14: Rakhi Sawant takes up Rubina Dilaik's duties without her consent
The Bigg Boss 14 house continues to witness ugly fights and needless confrontations between the contestants, who have been finding it difficult to bear each other. The promo for Tuesday's episode shows two clashes: Rubina Dilaik vs Rakhi Sawant and Abhinav Shukla vs Aly Goni.
Rubina and husband Abhinav are already finding it tough to deal with Rakhi Sawant and her quirky antics. The promo showed Rubina entering the kitchen in a white top and denim skirt and getting surprised by seeing Rakhi Sawant and Nikki Tamboli making lunch in her absence.
Rubina told Rakhi, "I had told you I will be making the lunch," who replied, "But everyone was feeling hungry." Rubina retorted, "So you are trying to make an impression that I am not doing my work." But Rakhi refused to accept her claim and replied, "Don't look for ways to pick up a fight with me. We will do what we feel like, you can manage however you feel like."
Rubina asked Rakhi to not do her share of duties to portray a good image of herself. Rakhi said, in her defence, that it's Rubina who often claimed that she does not get a chance to speak but she (Rakhi) herself has come forward to do other people's duties. Rubina remained unfazed and asked her to not try to be good, but Rakhi responded, "Itni chhoti soch meri nahi hai (I don't think such things)."
In another part of the promo, Bigg Boss announced the opening of the bedroom area for five minutes. The contestants who had been stationed in the open area were seen rushing towards the bedroom to get their necessary stuff. They picked all they can from their personal belongings to mattresses as soon as they could. However, as Abhinav tried to place a bicycle near a wall in the garden area, Aly asked him not to and abused him. Abhinav pushes him in anger and the two got into an ugly fight.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.
- Sidharth Shukla and Sonia Rathee were seen riding a bike on the sets of their upcoming show Broken But Beautiful. The duo have roped in for the lead roles.
- Rakhi Sawant is disappointed with Rubina Dilaik and Aly Goni for not visiting her ailing mother, who is in hospital fighting cancer.
- Shehnaaz Gill has said that because Sidharth Shukla is 'the complete package', girls constantly hit on him, which she thinks is a problem.
- Kamya Panjabi was married to businessman Bunty Negi for 10 years before she gave up and walked out of the marriage in 2013. In a new interview, she recalls the day she left.
- Sahil Anand, recently seen on Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, announced that him and his wife Rajneet Monga are expecting their first child. Check out his post.
- Actor Anita Hassanandani has shared new pictures and videos of her newborn son, Aaravv. Check them out here.
- Meghan Markle has been accused of bullying Palace staff members during her stay in 2018. While the Kensington Palace said that it is investigating the claims, Meghan's friends are coming to her defense.
- Sidharth Shukla showered praise on Badshah and rumoured girlfriend Shehnaaz Gill's new music video, Fly.