News updates from Hindustan Times at 9pm: Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot alleges, ‘BJP out again to topple my govt’ and all the latest news
Here are today’s top news, analysis and opinion at 9pm. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.
‘BJP out again to topple my govt,’ alleges Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot
Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday again blamed the BJP for trying to topple his government, four months after a political crisis, triggered by the then deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot’s rebellion, was resolved. Read more
Farmers’ protest: No headway yet, next meeting to be held on December 9
Even after four hours of consultation for the third time after the ‘Dilli Chalo’ protests began, the farmers and the Centre could not reach a common ground on Saturday and the next meeting will be held on December 9, ANI reported. Read more
New Parliament building will be temple of Aatmanirbhar Bharat: Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla
Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla on Saturday gave details about the new parliamentary building highlighting that the new building will be able to host proceedings with 1,224 parliamentarians during sessions. Read more
2nd T20I, Preview: In-form India aim to cash in against injury-plagued Australia
How things have changed over the course of the week. Last Sunday, India were on the cusp of enduring a series defeat against Australia. But following a couple of wins, including the 11-run victory in Canberra on Friday, India have staged a gutsy comeback in the tour to stand on the verge of a T20 series win. Read more
Fardeen Khan undergoes dramatic weight loss, fans shower his new photos with love and say ‘good to see him back’
Actor Fardeen Khan seems to have lost weight. In new photos outside casting director-turned-filmmaker Mukesh Chhabra’s office, he is seen looking considerably leaner, much to the delight of fans. Read more
Mira Rajput is a vision in quirky white chanderi silk cape worth Rs 35k
Even after not being from tBollywood industry, Shahid Kapoor’s wife Mira Rajput has made a name for herself as a fashionista. The diva has a girl-next-door vibe and a sartorial sense that everyone not only relates with but also looks up to. Read more
Kid’s viral haircut video gets remixed with Bollywood songs. Perfect ‘lip-synching’ is must-watch
If you’ve been around the Internet recently, then you have seen the viral video of an adorable kid named Anushrut. The recording shows the child being less-than-pleased about getting a haircut. Read more
Watch: Farmer protest: Diljit Dosanjh visits Delhi border after Kangana Ranaut fight
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Patna Medical College Hospital (PMCH) claimed there was duplication in names of its HCWs generated through the portal on Thursday.
- The ECI’s full bench comprising the CEC and election commissioners Sushil Chandra and Rajiv Kumar were in West Bengal on a two-day visit to take stock of the poll preparedness and law and order situation ahead of the crucial assembly polls scheduled to be held this year.
- Sukhbir Singh Badal accused the Centre of resorting to arm-twisting tactics to "intimidate" all those who were supporting the farmers' agitation. Alleging that an FIR was lodged against Manjinder Singh Sirsa as he was providing langar service and other humanitarian aid to the farmers' agitation.
- A person who had returned from the UK two weeks back in north Kerala’s Kannur has been detected with the modified strain of the virus. With this, the total number of modified virus cases has gone up to 10 in the state.
- As per a statement issued by the Indian Navy, the theme of the tableau for the 2021 Republic Day Parade is titled 'Indian Navy Combat Ready, Credible and Cohesive'. The forward section of the tableau will showcase the attack on Karachi harbour by missile boats.
- Initially, the services will be introduced in around 30 railway stations catering to approximately 250 trains.