Modi ISRO visit highlights: ‘Head of ISRO family…’- Scientist on meeting PM
PM Modi ISRO visit highlights: Check out latest updates on the Prime Minister's visit to Bengaluru to congratulate ISRO scientists on Chandrayaan 3's success.
PM Modi ISRO Visit Highlights: With the successful soft landing on Moon's surface, Chandrayaan-3 mission achieved a significant milestone in its space endeavour. Prime Minister Narendra Modi called this feat the 'dawn of new India’, and now he is going to congratulate scientists in the Indian Space Research Organisation's Telemetry, Tracking and Command Centre (ISTRAC) in person in Bengaluru early morning today.
Attending virtually during the lander module's touch down, PM Modi hailed the historic soft landing, proclaiming 'India is now on the moon'.
The historic achievement by ISRO placed India among top four nations to carry out a soft landing on the lunar surface, and the first nation to reach near the Moon's unexplored south pole.
Follow all the updates here:
- Aug 26, 2023 11:01 PM IST
Communal colour behind naming of Chandrayaan-3 touchdown spot as 'Shiv Shakti Point': SP MP
Taking a dig at the Bharatiya Janata Party, Samajwadi Party MP Sambhal Shafiqur Rehman Barq on Saturday alleged that there was a communal colour behind the move to name the Vikram lander's touchdown spot on the Moon as 'Shiv Shakti Point'.
Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that Chandrayaan-3's landing spot would be named \Ras 'Shiv Shakti Point' and the place where the Chandrayaan-2 lander crash-landed on the Moon's surface in 2019 as 'Tiranga Point'.
"Why do they want to communalise everything?" asked the Samajwadi Party (SP) MP apparently hinting at the Bharatiya Janata Party.Aug 26, 2023 09:28 PM IST
PM Modi is a man with a vision and a man on a mission: MP CM Chouhan
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a man with vision and a man on a mission. PM Modi aimed at 100 per cent saturation for the implementation of the policy to satisfy every beneficiary.
CM Chouhan made the remark while addressing a programme organised on the occasion of releasing volume 2 and volume 3 of the book ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas Sabka Vishwas’ based on PM Modi’s Mann Ki Baat in the state capital Bhopal on Saturday. Union Minister Anurag Thakur was also present in the programme.
Speaking on the occasion, Chouhan said, “The whole world unanimously believes that ‘this is an era for India. The entire world looks up to India for a solution to any problem. This has been possible under the leadership of PM Modi. In the last nine years, the entire world’s perception has changed towards India positively. India is fortunate to have attained the leadership and guidance of Modi. He is a man with a vision and a man on a mission.”Aug 26, 2023 08:41 PM IST
‘ISRO is now BJP’s 2024 campaign tool’: TMC leader Mahua Moitra
Referring to the Indian Space Research Organisation's (ISRO) moon mission Chandrayaan-3, Trinamool Congress leader Mahua Moitra on Saturday targetted the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and said that BJP will use the missions of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) as a tool for its election campaign in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections next year.
Taking to X (former Twitter), Mahua Moitra said, "ISRO is now BJP’s 2024 campaign tool. Every mission will be used to whip up nationalistic frenzy before elections. Bhakt and troll army working 24x7 to package decades of Indian scientific research as Modi Hai Toh Mumkin Hai magic. Wake up, India. And no, I am not anti-national."
Earlier today Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation command centre in Bengaluru, who were involved in the Chandrayaan-3 mission and lauded them for their efforts.Aug 26, 2023 07:20 PM IST
Two Chandrayaan-3 mission objectives achieved, in-situ scientific experiments on lunar surface underway: ISRO
ISRO on Saturday said two of the three Chandrayaan-3 mission objectives have been achieved while the third -- in-situ scientific experiments -- is underway.
The national space agency headquartered here also said all the payloads of Chandrayaan-3 mission are performing normally.
"Chandrayaan-3 Mission: Of the 3 mission objectives, demonstration of a safe and soft landing on the lunar surface is accomplished. Demonstration of Rover roving on the moon is accomplished. Conducting in-situ scientific experiments is underway. All payloads are performing normally," ISRO said on ‘X’, formerly known as Twitter.Aug 26, 2023 07:02 PM IST
Assam's Tezpur University researcher part of ISRO’s solar mission
A PhD student of Assam’s Tezpur University is working hard as a member of the team behind India’s first solar mission, scheduled to be launched next month by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Janmejoy Sarkar joined the ambitious Aditya L1 mission as a Senior Research Fellow from the Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (IUCAA) in Pune two years ago, the university said in a statement on Saturday.
An alumnus of Tezpur University, Chayan Dutta, was also in the Chandrayaan-3 team that made the spacecraft successfully land on the Moon on August 23, scripting history.Aug 26, 2023 06:09 PM IST
Of the 3 mission objectives, 2 have been accomplished: ISROAug 26, 2023 05:31 PM IST
PM Modi gave new speed, energy to country’s space mission: Amit Shah
Home Minister Amit Shah on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave "new speed and energy" to the country’s space mission and India became the first country to land on the south pole of the moon.
Shah, who addressed a ‘Sahkar Kisan Sammelan’ here also targeted Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot over claims of sacked minister Rajendra Gudha concerning “red diary”.
Amit Shah said that due to the leadership of PM Modi and the hard work of scientists, Chandrayaan-3 landed on the South Pole of the moon and it filled the country with new energy and confidence.Aug 26, 2023 05:02 PM IST
Requested Karnataka Governor, CM, Deputy CM not to take trouble of coming early to receive me: PM Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Saturday he had requested the Karnataka Governor, Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister not to come to the airport to receive him as he did not want them to take the trouble of coming early in the morning as he was not sure of his arrival time after a long flight.
Ahead of Modi's Bengaluru visit to meet ISRO scientists, Congress leader Jairam Ramesh on Friday alleged that he purportedly barred Siddaramaiah and Shivakumar from receiving him at the HAL Airport.
Meanwhile, a war of words erupted between BJP MLA and former minister R Ashoka and Deputy Chief Minister D K Shivakumar over "ignoring" protocol to receive the Prime Minister at the airport.Aug 26, 2023 04:12 PM IST
Preparation now underway for missions to Sun, Venus: Union Minister Anurag Thakur
Union Minister Anurag Thakur on Saturday lauded Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the successful Chandrayaan-3 moon mission and said now preparations are underway to go to the Sun and Venus.
“Chandrayaan-3 success is celebrated across the country and the world. This shows the capability of our country and our youth. This is the identity of the new India. This is just a beginning step. Our scientists and Youths contributions are behind it,” Thakur said in a press conference.
Earlier today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed scientists at the Indian Space Research Organisation's command centre in Bengaluru, who were involved in the Chandrayaan-3 mission and lauded them for their efforts.Aug 26, 2023 03:34 PM IST
ISRO releases Pragyan rover's new videoAug 26, 2023 03:26 PM IST
“Feel very grateful”: PM Modi gets rousing reception on arrival in national capital
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday hailed "Nari Shakti" (women power), which he identified as the key to the success of India's maiden lunar landing mission — Chandrayaan-3.
Setting foot in the national capital after the four-day tour of South Africa and Greece, during which he attended the 15th BRICS Summit in Johannesburg, Prime Minister Modi chanted "Bharat Mata ki Jai" as he arrived to a rousing applause from BJP supporters outside Palam airport.
Addressing party supporters and cheering locals outside the airport, PM Modi thanked the people of Bengaluru for the rousing welcome he received on his arrival to the Garden City earlier in the day.Aug 26, 2023 03:02 PM IST
PM Modi spots man feeling unwell in gathering near Delhi airport
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was accorded a warm reception at the Delhi Airport after his arrival on Saturday, said he got a lot of congratulatory messages during the BRICS Summit over the success of Chandrayaan-3 and noted that the place on moon where ‘Vikam’ landed has been named ‘Shiv Shakti’.
The Prime Minister, who was addressing a gathering after his arrival here from Bengaluru following his visit to South Africa and Greece, stopped his speech in between as he spotted a person who was not feeling well and asked his team of doctors to check to provide assistance.
The person apparently fell down due to the heat.Aug 26, 2023 02:52 PM IST
‘It is not a wrong thing,’: NCP Chief Sharad Pawar on PM Modi meeting ISRO scientists
Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) supremo Sharad Pawar on Saturday said there was nothing wrong with Prime Minister Narendra Modi visiting the Indian Space Research Organisations (ISRO) command centre in Bengaluru on Saturday morning where he met the scientists who were involved in the Chandrayaan-3 project.
Pawar also said it was up to politicians of the country to encourage the scientists.Aug 26, 2023 02:20 PM IST
What could not happen in 60 years, Modi did it in 8 years: Anurag Thakur
Union minister Anurag Thakur said on Saturday that what Prime Minister Narendra Modi has accomplished in 8 years could not happen in 60 years before him, referring to India’s historic lunar exploration mission Chandrayaan-3 and many central schemes.
“We are the first country in the world to land a spacecraft on the Moon’s south pole. It is a glorious moment for us. What could not happen in 60 years has been done in just 8 years by Modiji,” said the minister for information and broadcasting and youth affairs and sports.Aug 26, 2023 01:45 PM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: ‘PM told us Sky is not the limit’- ISRO women scientists
PM Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday landed in Bengaluru to meet the scientists ISRO behind the successful accomplishment of Chandrayaan 3.
– On their interaction, Reema Ghosh, a senior scientist and a team member of the Pragyan module, spoke to ANI about her experience interacting with PM Modi.
– "It was wonderful. PM Modi visited us. He supported us and told us that the Sky is not the limit. Our Prime Minister took so much time to appreciate our efforts and sacrifices", said Ghosh.Aug 26, 2023 01:31 PM IST
PM's ISRO visit: Space agency thanks Modi for visiting Bengaluru facility to meet scientists
PM Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: ISRO thanked PM Modi on Saturday for visiting its Bengaluru facility to meet with the scientists and congratulate them for Chandrayaan 3's success.
“Dhanyavaad, Honorable Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi,” a tweet by the space agency read, in response to PM's post about the meet.
PM arrived in Bengaluru after his visit to Greece. He had missed the touchdown of India's third moon mission from ISRO Command Centre as he was in South Africa for 15th BRICS Summit. Though, PM watched the historic mission via live streaming online on Wednesday and addressed the nation virtually following the mission's successful landing.Aug 26, 2023 01:10 PM IST
Amid Chandrayaan 3's success celebration, Aditya L1 tentative launch date revealed
ISRO's sun mission Aditya L1 may be launched on September 2, Nilesh M. Desai, the Director of Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad said Saturday.
– Through the mission, ISRO hopes to understand the problems of “coronal heating, coronal mass ejection, pre-flare and flare activities and their characteristics, dynamics of space weather, propagation of particles and fields etc,” the space agency said on its website.Aug 26, 2023 12:43 PM IST
'Pragyan taking baby steps…': ISRO scientist who worked on moon rover
PM Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Reema Ghosh, Scientist and team member of Pragyan Rover said Saturday, “We are very happy….it was wonderful, he (PM) appreciated all our efforts…I was in the Pragyan team and for me, Pragyan is like the baby and he is taking baby steps on the Moon, it is a wonderful experience to see the rover roll out on the Moon for the first time. Our PM took so much time to appreciate our efforts and sacrifices…we are going to come out with something even better...as he said sky is not the limit and we will come out with more challenging missions…there are a lot of other missions in the plan including Mars landing mission, Aditya-L1 mission, which will be shortly launched….”Aug 26, 2023 12:19 PM IST
Modi ISRO visit LIVE| 'He is head of ISRO family…': Senior scientists welcomes PM's visit
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: Senior Scientist at U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC), Nidhi Porwal said, "It's magic which we have seen coming true in front of our eyes. We have been working continuously and consistently for the success of this mission for a long time...A very strong team has worked day and night for all these four years to make this moment true...It's always good when head of the family comes (on PM Modi's visit)...We report directly to the Prime Minister as the Department of Space. It's a pleasure and it motivates us so much..."Aug 26, 2023 11:50 AM IST
'Chandrayaan 3 ki dhoom pure desh mein hai'- Anurag Thakur
Chandrayaan 3 landing LIVE: Union Minister Anurag Thakur said in Delhi, “Chandrayaan ke dhoom pure desh mein hein', this shows the capability of our country and our youth. This is the identity of the new India...this is just a beginning..first Mangalyaan, then Chandrayaan, now preparations are underway to go to Sun and Venus also."Aug 26, 2023 11:31 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: 'PM's speech was inspirational'- Scientists after meet
– PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: "...We are proud & PM Modi gave a highly inspirational speech...," says Muthu Selvi, Senior Scientist from the propulsion team of Chandrayaan-3 on PM Modi's visit to ISRO.
– I am very happy to be a part of this mission and very excited that we have successfully completed this mission", says Nithya Bharti, Junior-Engineer & ISRO scientist on the success of 'Chandrayaan-3.
– "Over the top of the moon- literally & figuratively both. We are very happy that PM Modi has addressed us. It is a historic event...We just want to thank the Prime Minister for coming & appreciating us personally...," says Sowjanya, Project Manager EMIMC Chandrayan-3 on PM Modi's visit to ISRO.Aug 26, 2023 11:08 AM IST
'Chandrayaan 3 biggest inspiration for Gaganyaan': ISRO scientist
Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Following PM Modi's visit to Bengaluru to congratulate ISRO scientists on Chandrayaan 3 mission, the officials spoke about meeting him and also gave an update on further space missions including Gaganyaan.
– Arthy Sen, ISRO Scientist and Engineer said, "Chandrayaan-3 is the biggest inspiration for Gaganyaan, we're ready...our works are going on for Gaganyaan. Mark 3 is all set...Gaganyaan results can be seen soon...we need to make Mark 3 more powerful and process is on...almost all the systems are developed...we want everyone's support for Gaganyaan also."Aug 26, 2023 10:57 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: PM meets women scientists, lauds them for key role in Chandrayaan 3
PM Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday interacted with the women scientists of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), who were involved in the 'Chandrayaan-3' project, commending the key role that they played in the successful culmination of India's maiden lunar landing mission.
– Addressing scientists at ISRO’s Telemetry Tracking and Command Network Mission Control Complex in Bengaluru on Saturday, PM Modi said, "Women scientists played a key role in the success of the Chandrayaan-3 mission. The 'Shivkshakti' point (spot on the lunar South Pole where the 'Vikram' lander touched down) will inspire future generations to take up science in earnest and use it for the welfare of people. People's welfare remains our supreme commitment," PM Modi said to applause from the audience.Aug 26, 2023 10:39 AM IST
Chandrayaan 3| ‘Return our £2.3 bn’: UK journalist faces backlash for comments on India's moon mission
UK news presenter Patrick Christys congratulated India after it engraved its name in the annals of history through the Chandrayaan-3 mission’s success. However, his subsequent comments during the news broadcast didn’t go down well with Indians, with many condemning his remarks.Aug 26, 2023 10:21 AM IST
'PM was emotional…': ISRO chief after Modi meets Chandrayaan 3 team
ISRO chief S Somanath reacting to PM Modi's visit to congratulate Chandrayaan 3 team on Saturday, said "Our Hon'ble PM Narendra Modi has come to our control center today to congratulate each one of us... He was emotional about this historic event... We are very happy to know the naming of the sites 'Tiranga' and ‘Shiv Shakti’," he said.
– PM Modi met with ISRO scientists in Bengaluru after his return from Greece.
– He lauded their efforts and congratulated them on the landmark feat, which has strengthened India's position in the space advancment globally.Aug 26, 2023 09:52 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: Tight security at Delhi's Palam area for PM's arrival
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Narendra Modi will arrive in Delhi after visiting ISRO scientists in Bengaluru on Saturday.
– Modi visited ISRO team in Bengaluru following his return from two nation tour to Greece and South Africa.
– He lauded the scientists for the landmark feat and made some key announcements.
– PM Modi said Chandrayaan 3's touchdown point on the Moon will be called ‘Shiv Shakti’. He also announced that Chandrayaan 2's point of crash on the lunar surface will be named ‘Tiranga’.Aug 26, 2023 09:37 AM IST
Chandrayaan-3 landing: August 23 to be celebrated as National Space Day, says PM Modi
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday announced that to mark the success of Chandrayaan 3's Moon landing, August 23 will be celebrated as National Space Day. Modi's announcement came as he was addressing the Indian Space Research Organisation scientists at the ISRO command centre in Bengaluru.Aug 26, 2023 09:17 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: Emotional PM salutes ISRO scientists for Chandrayaan-3 success | WATCH
Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday got emotional while addressing ISRO scientists involved in the successful Chandrayaan-3 mission to the Moon.
– “I wanted to meet you as soon as possible and salute you…salute your efforts,” PM Modi said at ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) in Bengaluru.
– Prime Minister Modi flew down to Bengaluru directly from the Greek capital of Athens to congratulate and interact with ISRO scientists.Aug 26, 2023 09:05 AM IST
Chandrayaan 3: Progress report on India's lunar Mission - 5 major updates
Chandrayaan 3 landing LIVE: Chandrayaan 3, India's third lunar mission, achieved a historic milestone by successfully landing on the moon's far side after a month-long journey through space. India became the first nation to position a rover near the southern pole, with the landing velocity well within test limits.Aug 26, 2023 08:51 AM IST
Chandrayaan-3 mission: Make in India gets shot in arm as ISRO breaks new ground
The success of the Chandrayaan-3 mission on Wednesday is likely to boost the Centre’s ambitious Make in India programme by spurring investments in private space launches and related satellite-based businesses, according to experts.Aug 26, 2023 08:34 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: ‘Shiv Shakti point will inspire people…’, says PM
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: "Women scientists played a key role in Chandrayaan 3...this 'Shivkshakti' point will inspire the upcoming generations to use science for the welfare of people. The welfare of people is our supreme commitment..", says PM Modi at ISRO Telemetry Tracking & Command Network Mission Control Complex in Bengaluru.Aug 26, 2023 08:24 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit LIVE: August 23 to be celebrated as National Space Day
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi said Saturday that August 23 will be celebrated as National Space Day to mark Chandrayaan 3's landing on the Moon.Aug 26, 2023 08:18 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: Point where Chandrayaan 2 crash landed named Tiranga
Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi annouced Saturday that the point where Chandrayaan 2 crash landed on the Moon has been named Tiranga.
– PM's remarks came during his address to ISRO scientists in Bengaluru.
– He said the scientists had taken the Make In India initiative to the Moon, referring to the boost to indigenous productions due to Chandrayaan 3's success.Aug 26, 2023 08:11 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit LIVE: Touchdown point of Chandrayaan 3 to be called Shiv Shakti
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi announced Saturday that the touchdown point of Chandrayaan 3's Vikram Lander will be called 'Shiv Shakti'.
PM is addressing scientists at the ISRO command centre in Bengaluru.
Earlier, today he addressed his supporters outside Bengaluru airport and hailed the grand achievement of ISRO scientists.Aug 26, 2023 07:58 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: 'Was extremely eager to meet you all'- PM to scientists
PM ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi met with ISRO scientists on Saturday and lauded them for the success on Chandrayaan 3 mission. He also got emotional while addressing them at the ISRO command centre.Aug 26, 2023 07:52 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: S Somanath briefs PM on Chandrayaan 3 developments
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: ISRO chairman S Somanath briefed PM Modi on the developments of Chandrayaan 3 on his arrival in Bengaluru on Saturday.Aug 26, 2023 07:44 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM hugs ISRO chief, meets Chandrayaan-3 scientists in Bengaluru
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi met with the team of Chandrayaan 3 on Saturday at ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network Mission Control Complex.
– PM also held a road show in Bengaluru ahead of his visit meet with ISRO team.
– Upon his visit PM Modi hugged ISRO chairman S Somanath, met with other scientists and also clicked pictures with the team.Aug 26, 2023 07:37 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: PM greets public during road show in Bengaluru | Video
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi held a mega road show in Bengaluru on Saturday ahead of meeting Chandrayaan 3 team. Visuals surfaced from PM's road show where he was seen greeting supporters amid tight security arrangements.
– Before his road show, PM also addressed a crowd outside the HAL airport in Bengaluru and hailed the scientists for the grand feat.
– Chandrayaan 3 soft landed on the Moon on Wednesday, making India the fourth nation to do so.
– The mission is a follow up of Chandrayaan 2, which failed to achieve the desired soft landing in 2019.Aug 26, 2023 07:26 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: PM holds mega road show in Bengaluru
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday held a mega road show in Bengaluru ahead of his meet with ISRO team. PM has arrived in Bengaluru after concluding his two-nation tour.
PM will congratulate ISRO team for their remarkable success on Chandrayaan 3 moon mission.
India became the first nation to land a spacecraft near the Moon's south pole on Wednesday.Aug 26, 2023 07:12 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: PM congratulates scientists for Chandrayaan 3
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi arrived in Bengaluru on Saturday to meet ISRO team behind Chandrayaan 3's success. Addressing a crowd at the HAL airport, PM said "I could not control myself as I was not in the country, but I decided to visit Bengaluru first and meet our scientists right after visiting India."
– PM arrived in Bengaluru after concluding his two-nation tour to South Africa and Greece.Aug 26, 2023 06:55 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: PM addresses crowd outside Bengaluru airport
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi arrived in Bengaluru on Saturday to meet ISRO scientists on Chandrayaan 3's success. This followed his two nation tour to South Africa and Greece for this week.
– In South Africa, PM attended the 2023 BRICS summit. He also live streamed Chandrayaan 3's touchdown on the Moon from the African nation.
– During his maiden trip to Greece, PM met with his counterpart and other dignitaries and was also conferred with Grand Cross of the Order of Honour in Athens.Aug 26, 2023 06:43 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: BJP leaders gather outside Bengaluru airport to welcome PM
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: BJP Karnataka president Nalin Kumar Kateel, other leaders as well as supporters have gathered outside HAL airport in Bengaluru to welcome PM Modi as he arrived there after concluding his two-nation visit to South Africa and Greece.
– Modi will meet Chandrayaan 3 team today.Aug 26, 2023 06:31 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: PM arrives at Bengaluru airport after concluding two-nation tour | Video
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi has landed at the Bengaluru airport to meet ISRO scientists on Saturday.
– He was on a two-nation tour during Chandrayaan 3's landing.
– He visited South Africa and Greece to attend the BRICS summit and strengthen diplomatic ties.
– PM Modi is scheduled to meet ISRO team at 7:15 am as per an official release.Aug 26, 2023 06:19 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: PM lands in Bengaluru to meet team behind Chandrayaan 3
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi landed in Bengaluru on Saturday. Ahead of his visit to ISRO, he tweeted, “Landed in Bengaluru. Looking forward to interacting with our exceptional ISRO scientists who have made India proud with the success of Chandrayaan-3! Their dedication and passion are truly the driving forces behind our nation's achievements in the space sector.”
– PM Modi was on a two-nation tour during Chandrayaan 3 landing on Wednesday.Aug 26, 2023 06:10 AM IST
Modi ISRO visit: Supporters gather outside Bengaluru airport to welcome PM
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM will meet with ISRO scientists on Saturday after the success of Chandrayaan 3 moon mission.
– Modi was a two-nation tour when India's Chandrayaan 3 landed near the Moon's south pole.
– He visited South Africa and Greece for the 2023 BRICS summit and strengthening diplomatic ties.Aug 26, 2023 05:58 AM IST
Chandrayaan-3: PM Modi to meet ISRO scientists in Bengaluru. Top updates
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Bengaluru on Saturday morning and interact with Indian Space Research Organisation or ISRO scientists involved in the successful Chandrayaan-3 mission to the Moon.
– Modi will visit the ISRO Telemetry Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC) at around 7.15am, an official release said. "He will reach Bengaluru immediately after returning from his visit to South Africa and Greece," it said.Aug 26, 2023 05:48 AM IST
Chandrayaan 3: Pragyan rover comes out of Vikram lander, walks on Moon, ISRO shares video
Chandrayaan 3: The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has released the much-anticipated video of the Pragyan rover ramping down from the Vikram lander and walking on the lunar surface.
– The rear wheels of the rover, have imprints of the space agency ISRO and the Indian emblem, depicting the Lion Capital of Ashoka at Sarnath. Faint marks can also be seen in the first video shared by the Indian space agency.Aug 26, 2023 05:41 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: PM to arrive in India after two-nation tour
PM Modi ISRO visit LIVE: PM Modi departed from Greece and will head straight to Bengaluru, Karnataka to meet scientists of the ISRO team involved in the Chandrayaan-3 Mission on Saturday.
– PM Modi has embarked on a four-day visit to South Africa and Greece.
– The PM started his four-day formal tour on August 21 for South Africa and Greece. In South Africa, PM Modi attended the 15th BRICS Summit in Johannesburg from August 22-24 at the invitation of the country’s president Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa.
– This was the PM's third visit to South Africa and the trip marked the 30th anniversary of the diplomatic relationship between India and South Africa.Aug 26, 2023 05:34 AM IST
Modi's ISRO visit: Dhol, dance played outside Bengaluru airport to welcome PM
PM Modi's ISRO visit LIVE: Local artists play dhol and dance on the streets outside HAL airport in Bengaluru to welcome PM Narendra Modi as he will meet scientists of ISRO team involved in the Chandrayaan-3 Mission at ISRO Telemetry Tracking & Command Network Mission Control Complex.Story SavedLive Score