Tying the knot soon? 8 solid reasons to serve pizza at your wedding
Apart from its deliciousness, there are plenty of other reasons why pizza should be on the menu on your big day.more lifestyle Updated: Apr 09, 2018 09:58 IST
Confused about your wedding menu? Opt for pizza for its muti-purpose offerings. Femalefirst.co.uk lists down reasons why one should serve pizza at their wedding.
* It’s easy: You don’t have to worry about ensuring every one of your guests has an individual meal- they can help themselves to as much or as little as they want.
* You can cater for all dietary needs: If you have guests who are lactose intolerant, allergic to gluten or vegetarian, you can get a pizza that will suit all. Just make sure it’s clearly marked or others might eat it before they get a look in!
* There’s plenty of variety: You can have one of every flavour so guests are not restricted to just one or two types and can keep going back up for more.
* It’s cheaper than a set meal: Set meals are more civilised- but they cost the earth- pizza is casual and messy but you won’t put yourself in debt for serving it on your wedding day.
* You can tie it in with your cake: Some couples have opted to have a tiered pizza wedding cake on their big day so it ties in with the food- and why not?!
* It makes for an original photo: Rather than feeding each other cake- the bride and groom stuff a slice of pizza in each other’s mouth- just be careful not to get any on the bridal outfit!
* It’s relaxed: A three course dinner can be a very stuffy affair, buffet style food is far more chilled. People don’t feel like they have to put on all their airs and graces and can just be themselves.
* Everyone loves pizza: Pizza is a weekly meal time staple in many a household- everyone enjoys it, so you can guarantee that your guests will be happy with the spread you’ve put on for them.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Apr 09, 2018 09:53 IST