- Nasser Hussain feels that even though India certainly are strong candidates to go on and win the T20 World Cup, they aren't the 'clear favourites' due to the fickle nature of the format.
Updated on Oct 22, 2021 11:23 AM IST
- Former captain Nasser Hussain has hit out at Australia for not understanding the seriousness of a bio-bubble and its implications after several members questioned England's reluctance in traveling Down Under for a five-Test Ashes series.
Updated on Oct 04, 2021 04:23 PM IST
BCCI and the IPL have been in the firing line ever since the last match of the India-England series got cancelled due to Covid-19 scares in the Indian camp.
Updated on Sep 12, 2021 10:08 AM IST
One of the biggest traits of this Indian unit under Virat Kohli is fighting till the end. Indian team's unwillingness to give up has impressed former cricketers and experts alike.
Published on Sep 09, 2021 08:49 AM IST
Former England captain Nasser Hussain stated that Kohli has passed his captaincy test with ‘flying colours’ as he led his side to a historic Test win.
Updated on Sep 08, 2021 12:29 PM IST
Nasser Hussain lauded the Indian tailenders for adding valuable 150 runs to the scoreboard which helped the visitors set a challenging target for England to chase.
Updated on Sep 06, 2021 01:27 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain said Joe Root’s bowlers have not had to change their plans much to get the better of Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli and Ajinkya Rahane.
Updated on Sep 04, 2021 09:17 AM IST
- Nasser Hussain firmly believes that it is now time for Virat Kohli to make the necessary change in the fourth Test at Oval starting on Thursday and bring Ashwin in the India XI.
Published on Sep 01, 2021 07:11 AM IST
Former England captain Nasser Hussain stated that Virat Kohli seemed unsure against the moving ball and can face more difficulties in the rest of the series.
Updated on Aug 30, 2021 06:41 PM IST
- Former England captain Mike Atherton, who is one of Hussain’s very good friends, came on the pre-match show on Sony Sports Network on Thursday and offered ‘peace on Hussain’s behalf' to Gavaskar.
Updated on Aug 26, 2021 05:34 PM IST
- Twitter was abuzz after Gavaskar and Hussain’s banter on Sony Sports Network before the toss of the India-England third Test at Headingley in Leeds on Wednesday.
Updated on Aug 25, 2021 05:40 PM IST
- Former England captain Nasser Hussain said most players don’t like to play against Indian captain Virat Kohli as he gets under the skin of the opposition.
Published on Aug 24, 2021 07:18 AM IST
- England head coach Chris Silverwood had said that his side will continue to fight fire with fire and try to hit back hard at India in the remaining three matches. But Hussain doesn’t think it is likely that England will be able to get under the skin of the Kohli-led Indian side.
Updated on Aug 23, 2021 01:30 PM IST
- India are seeking their first Test series win in England after 14 years and under Virat Kohli, have managed to draw first blood with a comprehensive win in the second match of the series at Lord’s.
Updated on Aug 20, 2021 04:04 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain, former England captain, has opined that the home team will not be able to win a Test match if the pattern of Joe Root performing and other batters failing continues.
Updated on Aug 18, 2021 05:28 PM IST
- Despite Rishabh Pant's recent exploits batting in the position, former England captain Nasser Hussain feels that no.6 is not the ideal spot for the 23-year-old in English conditions.
Updated on Jul 20, 2021 03:13 PM IST
- Hussain also commented about the difficulty of acquiring a new squad as regular county games are also going on at the same time.
Updated on Jul 06, 2021 09:58 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain wants the Indian team management to fly Bhuvneshwar Kumar to England for the five-Test series starting August 4.
Updated on Jun 27, 2021 12:11 PM IST
- Reacting to Virat Kohli’s early dismissal off Kyle Jamieson, Nasser Hussain said the shot brought back memories of India’s 2014 tour to England. Sunil Gavaskar, on the other hand, attributed Kohli’s dismissal to the lack of foot movement.
Updated on Jun 23, 2021 08:33 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain credited Kyle Jamieson for bowling it full to the Indian batsmen and allowing the ball to swing in the air and off the pitch in the WTC final.
Published on Jun 21, 2021 08:17 PM IST
- India's swashbuckling wicketkeeper-batsman Rishabh Pant plays a brand of a unique brand of cricket and according to Nasser Hussain captain Virat Kohli and coach Ravi Shastri need to manage the youngster accordingly
Updated on Jun 20, 2021 07:31 PM IST
- India vs New Zealand: The duo scored 62 runs for the opening partnership and looked solid in the middle. However, both got out just before Lunch.
Updated on Jun 19, 2021 05:43 PM IST
- Former captain Nasser Hussain rued the fickle nature and timing of English rain, calling the whole delay an absolute shame.
Updated on Jun 18, 2021 04:00 PM IST
- Hussain questioned the batting technique showed by England, who were reduced to 122/9 in their second innings and are heading towards a series defeat.
Updated on Jun 13, 2021 03:31 PM IST
England needed 273 runs to win the game in the final two sessions after New Zealand declared their innings at 169/6. Root and Dominic Sibley helped England walk away with a draw at the Lord's Cricket Ground on Sunday.
Updated on Jun 07, 2021 02:38 PM IST
- Nasser Hussain has expressed concern over Jofra Archer's recurring elbow injury, saying it is important for the England fast bowler to stay fit ahead of an important cricketing calendar.
Published on May 19, 2021 02:20 PM IST
- Former England captain Nasser Hussain says the players couldn't have turned a blind eye to whatever is happening in the country, but the gravity of the situation rightly calls for the postponement of the IPL 2021.
Updated on May 05, 2021 11:28 AM IST
- IPL 2021: Nasser Hussain feels Sunrisers Hyderabad's move to remove David Warner as captain of the team is a 'big decision'
Updated on May 02, 2021 04:38 PM IST
- Hussain's comments come after two most recent India debutants in pacer Prasidh Krishna and all-rounder Krunal Pandya had a game to remember in the first ODI against England in Pune on Tuesday.
Published on Mar 25, 2021 03:23 PM IST
Former England captain Nasser Hussain has said that even though Stokes is a proven match-winner, he is yet to showcase his talent in T20Is.
Published on Mar 21, 2021 08:47 PM IST